Following the success of the Oakley Line Miner, the Line Miner XM has all the same great features in a more medium size. This goggle is preferred by the pros but also great for anyone starting out because it is a great value at a lower price.
The Line Miner XM is a great medium fit goggle that works well for anyone with a small/medium head. If you have a large head or prefer an oversize fit you can check out the Line Miner which is about 15-20% larger than the Line Miner XM. We also have a comparison of the Oakley Line Miner and Line Miner XM if you want to see how they stack up against each other.
Oakley Lien Miner XM
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR OAKLEY LINE MINER XM GOGGLES
- Cylindrical Lens- A cylindrical lens is now favored by many team riders for a throw-back look that still gives you great optics. Some goggles that feature cylindrical lenses will cut out some of the peripheral view but the Line Miner XM is designed to fit close enough to your face so you can max out your peripheral and vertical viewing area. We have another guide on the differences between spherical and cylindrical lenses if you want to know more about each shape.
- Full Rim Construction- Having a full rim helps to provide more stability to the goggle and holds the lens securely in place. The lens is removable and replacement lenses are available if you are looking to maximize contrast for a specific riding condition. We have a separate guide about how to choose a lens color if you want to know more about what to look for.
- PRIZM Lens Technology- PRIZM lenses give you the contrast needed to see every little detail on the mountain. There are a variety of options available that are designed for specific conditions you will encounter on the slopes. Having a lens that will increase contrast makes for a safer and more enjoyable riding experience.
- Dual-pane Lenses- Having two layers of lens helps to balance the outside and internal temperatures and reduces any chance of fogging. We also have a separate review showing you how to interchange lenses on the Line Miner.
- Anti-Fog Coating- All Line Miner XMs come standard with anti-fog coating on the inside of the goggle lens.
- Triple-Layer Foam- This is crucial for a proper seal around the edges of the goggles. With three layers of anti-microbial foam it is also very comfortable to be worn for extended periods of time.
OAKLEY PRIZM SNOW LENSES
The innovation of Oakley PRIZM Snow lenses make this goggle even more awesome. Based on decades of color science research, Oakley patented the PRIZM Lens technology to provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. This is possible through an emphasis of specific wavelengths along the color spectrum by filtering some others. Optimizing the contrast and fine-tuned vision will give you a level of detail that you cannot get with the naked eye. This will also enable you to ride in a wider range of lighting conditions, decreasing the need to switch lenses as conditions change.
Prescription Oakley Line Miner Online at SportRx!
Did you learn everything you wanted to know about the Oakley Line Miner XM? Did you know you can get this goggle in prescription? That's right! We have prescription inserts to fit any Oakley goggle so you can have crystal clear vision out on the slopes. Contact Us with any questions about the Oakley Line Miner XM or other Oakley snow goggles.