How To Change Oakley Line Miner Lens
Oakley Line Miner snow goggles are packed with the latest Oakley technology to prepare you for the winter season! Oakley eyewear and its renown technology produce some of the best snow goggles on the market. All Oakley goggles are created with the athlete in mind, and tested on the slopes in the most extreme conditions. The Oakley Line Miner is yet another game changer that's sure to provide the protection you desire. To learn how to change Oakley Line Miner lens, check out the video below!
5 Easy Steps on How to Change Oakley Line Miner Lens:
Oakley Line Miner goggles feature interchangeable lens technology. When you want to swap your lenses out on the slopes, follow these quick and easy steps!
- Step one, pull the hooks to pop off the top section.
- An additional cord is present in some models. The Inferno version has a frame with a hole to feed a cord into it. If you want to swap it back in, simply reverse the process.
- We recommend inserting the new lens from the nose area and then working the lens inside the frame by gently working from one side to the other.
- Finish off by inserting the rest of the lens into the top section of the frame by snapping the last section into place.
- Don't forget to reattach the cord into the headband if you have the Oakley PRIZM Inferno model.
Oakley Line Miner Snow Goggles Overview
Both the standard Oakley Line Miner goggles model and the Oakley PRIZM Inferno Line Miner goggles offer triple layer face foam, a removable strap, and a cylindrical design that offers optimal peripheral vision. The PRIZM Inferno Line Miner features the new PRIZM Inferno lens technology that defrosts your goggles and combats lens fog via an external power module. If you enjoyed our video on how to change the Oakley Line Miner goggles, check out some of our other videos on our SportRx youtube channel!
Prescription Oakley Googles Online at SportRx
If you're interested in the Oakley Line Miner as prescription snow goggles, give us a call or contact one of our certified opticians at SportRx today!