Oakley has always been known to push the bar in creativity and quality while meeting the demands of the world’s most elite athletes. PRIZM Lens Technology, Unobtainium grip and O Matter frame material are just a few proprietary innovations that have set Oakley sunglasses apart from the crowd. Whether you are an avid athlete or just looking to hit the beach with some friends, there is surely an Oakley sunglass here to meet your fancy. Here is a list of our Best Oakley Sunglasses of 2021.
What to Look for in Oakley Sunglasses
Before we get into the frame breakdown, there are a few key features to consider when choosing the right Oakley sunglass to meet your specific needs. When you familiarize yourself with these, it will make choosing your sunglasses that much easier.
Here at SportRx we love to highlight prescription friendly frames so you can get more enjoyment out of the activities that you love. If you have a tough Rx and are curious as to whether it will work in a given frame, you can always contact one of our certified opticians to find out.
When it comes to contrast enhancement, PRIZM is second to none. The lenses use specific dyes that filter out distracting colors while boosting colors your eye is more sensitive to. The result is increased vividness and attention to details in your environment. With multiple options for everyday and sport use, PRIZM has you covered no matter what you are getting into. And the best part is that they are available in prescription! Check out our PRIZM Guide to learn more about this amazing lens technology.
Unobtainium is Oakley’s proprietary grip material. It actually gets sticker and tackier the MORE you sweat, making it perfect for sports.
When you shop Oakley, you can stop worrying about the durability of your sunglasses. All of the sunglasses in this guide are constructed of O Matter. This proprietary frame materials makes the frames both lightweight AND impact-resistant. Top athletes across the globe depend on O Matter frame material to withstand their demands. Enough said.
Now that you know what to look for, let’s get into the sunglasses!
Top 7 Oakley Sunglasses of 2021
1) Portal X
Portal X Features:
- This versatile design gives you a casual look with sport capability.
- Unobtainium nosepads and temple arms keep these frames glued to your face.
- Available in Prescription with Oakley authentic PRIZM lenses.
Learn more about this sunglass in our Portal X review.
2) Holbrook XL
Holbrook XL Features:
- This ‘XL’ fit caters to BIG heads.
- Also available in standard fit, non-XL size.
- The keyhole nosebridge fits a wider variety of nose shapes and sizes.
Explore the entire collection in our Oakley Holbrook guide.
3) Split Shot
Split Shot Features:
- Wraparound design for maximum sun protection.
- Unobtainium nosepads increase frame retention.
- The 20″ coated woven steel leash can easily be removed or attached. No more searching for a spot to set your sunglasses down.
Go more in-depth with our full-length Split Shot review.
- A simplified design gives you everything you need in a sunglass.
- The moderate price point keeps your wallet heavier without sacrificing product quality.
- Get a more comfortable and fashion-forward look with a keyhole nosebridge.
Check out our complete Sylas review for more details on this frame.
5) Flak 2.0 XL
Flak 2.0 XL Features:
- SportRx exclusive matte carbon colorway!
- The semi-rimless design makes swapping lenses a breeze. Get multiple sets for the most optimal experience.
- Unobtainium nosepads and temple arms increases with grip the MORE you sweat.
See why the Flak 2.0 XL is the ultimate sport sunglass.
Oakley Ojector Features:
- Flatter frame front means higher rx capabilities. If you have a tough prescription, this may be your frame.
- O Matter frame material supplies a lightweight and comfortable fit with the durability needed to handle whatever you take on.
- Frames that only touch points on your head that aid a comfortable fit. No more unwanted head pressure from your sunglasses.
Check out our Oakley Promo Codes to use towards your next pair.
- The full shield provides excellent sun coverage and added wind protection.
- A saddle Unobtainium nosebridge increases contact points with your nose for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- External facing temple styling adds low key flair to this retro-inspired sunglass.
Dive Deeper into this sunglass in our full-length Sutro review.
Oakley Prescription Sunglasses Online at SportRx
Need prescription Oakley sunglasses or eyeglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley Sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley Sunglasses at SportRx today!