Oakley Flak 2.0 XL
The Oakley Flak 2.0 XL is a go-to sport performance frame. There’s a reason why it resonates with the world’s top athletes. With features that make the sunglasses lightweight, durable, and grippy enough to stay in place, you have everything you need for any sport. Sunglass Rob and Tyler give an in-depth review of what makes the Flak 2.0 XL a hit.
With so much versatility, it’s hard to think of a sport that the Flak 2.0 XL wouldn’t be good for. This sunglass fits a wide variety of head shapes from medium to large.
Differences Between the Flak 2.0 and Flak 2.0 XL
The lenses of the Flak 2.0 XL are taller and cut on the bottom around your cheekbones so you get ultimate coverage while avoiding contact with your face. The Flak 2.0 has the same frame chassis as the Flak 2.0 XL but features shorter lenses that are rounded on the bottom. We also have a review on how to interchange lenses on the Flak 2.0. XL.
Oakley Flak 2.0 XL
- Unobtanium- Oakley's proprietary grip technology is embedded in the temples and nosepads. The more you sweat, the stickier and tackier it gets! This keeps the Flak 2.0 XL optically aligned and extremely comfortable.
- Three-Point Fit System- Pressure is evenly distributed on your nosebridge and behind your ears. Increased comfort gets you through that extra mile or overtime play.
- O Matter- Lightweight and durable frame construction to meet any of you sport demands. These sunglasses are made to take a lick and keep on ticking.
- Semi-Rimless Design- Cutting out the bottom of the frame creates a better downward view. Focus easier on fielding ground balls and upcoming terrain.
- PRIZM Lens Technology- There is a reason why the world's top athletes prefer it. PRIZM Lenses help to boost contrast in specific sport environments. This allows you to better pick up on details and improve your reaction time.
- UV Protection- All Oakley lenses block 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light. This reduces strain and helps increase the log-term health of your eyes.
- Alternative Fit Available- There is also an Asian Fit Flak 2.0 if you are looking for an alternative fit.
- Lens Width: 59 mm
- Lens Height: 37 mm
- DBL (Distance Between Lenses): 16 mm
- Frame Width: 133 mm
- Temple Length: 125 mm
Oakley Flak 2.0 XL in Prescription Online at SportRx!
Did you learn everything you wanted to know about the Oakley Flak 2.0 XL? Interested in getting this sunglass with Oakley Authentic lenses in YOUR prescription? We are here for you! Contact one of our certified opticians for more help with any remaining questions.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Flak 2.0 XL for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair at SportRx today!