Oakley Flight Deck vs Flight Deck XM: What’s the Difference?
When comparing these two goggles, size is all that really matters. Oakley launched the Flight Deck to speak to the demand for over-sized goggles. While they may still work for some, they’re a little too big for others. In order to satisfy the demand for a smaller goggle with the same great build, Oakley launched the Flight Deck XM, a smaller version of the ever so popular Flight Deck, with all the same great features. Both are exceptional goggles for more reasons than one with not many differing factors other than size.
Similar Features of the Flight Deck and Flight Deck XM:
- Rimless design which provides expansive peripheral field of view and minimizes frame volume for unparalleled comfort
- Lens sub-frame attachment for ease of weather condition adaptability
- Rigid lens carrier with flexible O Matter face plate for impact resistance
- Super anti-fog coating
- Triple face foam for added comfort
- An amazing silicone strap system that works to keep your goggles in place with or without a helmet
- Pristine style
Unrivaled field of view in a more compact mid-sized fit
An over-sized goggle with an unrivaled field of view
Oakley Flight Deck vs Flight Deck XM Prescription Goggles
One of the best similarities between the Flight Deck and Flight Deck XM is that they both have the ability to be turned into the best prescription goggles out there. So, if you have Rx-needs, the SportRx opticians will gladly customize a pair of prescription goggle inserts for either the Flight Deck or the Flight Deck XM, whichever prescription goggles you prefer. If you have any questions about the Flight Deck vs. Flight Deck XM comparison, or prescription goggles and how they work, don’t hesitate to give us a call!