Here at SportRx we want to make sure you are getting the most out of your Oakley snow goggles. The Oakley Fall Line and Fall Line XM come with a single lens but if you are the type of rider that prefers having different lens options then you will need to know how to swap lenses. Both the Fall Line XL and Fall Line XM feature the same lens interchange process. Check out the video below for step-by-step instructions.
Steps to Remove Oakley Fall Line Lens
- Have an open mind! This will take a minute to get used to since you are doing it for the first time.
- Take out your prescription insert if you have one.
- Grab the inside of the top of the goggle. Be sure to not touch the inside of the lens because there is an anti-fog coating applied to every Oakley goggle and it is best to preserve it the best you can.
- Push up on the top rim of the goggle to separate it from the lens.
- 'Walk the dog' along the top of the rim to the edges.
- Work your way down the edges to the bottom towards the nosebridge.
- Pull lens away from goggle frame. Done!
Steps to Insert Oakley Fall Line Lens
- Line up the nosebridge of the frame with the nosebridge notch on the lens and make sure it is secure.
- Push down the lens until it sits in the bottom of the goggle frame.
- Work your way up the goggle on both sides so everything is aligned except for the top.
- Pull the top of the goggle frame up so the lens can grab the rail on the goggle.
- Push down on the top center area of the goggle until you hear or feel it snap into place.
Oakley Fall Line XL
Oakley Fall Line XM
Prescription Oakley Fall Line Goggles Online at SportRx!
Did you know all of these Oakley goggles are available in prescription? Have any more questions about knowing what to look for when choosing a ski or snowboard goggle? If you have any remaining questions please contact us. We are more than happy to help you out with any of your prescription or non-prescription needs!