Even the most athletic of us need to relax every once in awhile – *cue the prescription casual lifestyle sunglasses* For all the moments in between working and playing hard, a go-to pair of everyday shades is essential. Whether you’re shuttling kids around, splashing in some waves, or attending your favorite outdoor activity, all you need is a pair of sunglasses to look effortless and be well-protected, too.
So guess what prescription-wearers? This one’s for you. Stick with us as we cover the best prescription casual lifestyle sunglasses of the year.
Best Prescription Casual Lifestyle Sunglasses
1. Best Prescription Casual Lifestyle Sunglasses
1.1. Maui Jim Red Sands
1.2. Randolph Engineering Aviator
1.3. Ray-Ban Wayfarer
1.4. Serengeti Arlie
1.5. Nike Breeze
1.6. Costa Panga
1.7. Ray-Ban New Wayfarer
1.8. RAEN Pierce
1.9. Ray-Ban Aviator
1.10. Oakley Holbrook
2. Prescription Casual Lifestyle Sunglasses at SportRx
As we mentioned, this list is prescription-focused, but each casual lifestyle sunglass is available in a non-prescription version as well.
If you’ve never experienced the magic of Maui Jim, let us acquaint you. The 2020 REXY winner for Best Lifestyle Sunglasses, Maui Jim Red Sands are unmatched when it comes to quality materials, innovative lens technology, and lightweight comfort. Designed specifically to enhance the world around you, you’ll be amazed at what life can look like through the lens of Maui Jim Red Sands.
Maui Jim Red Sands Key Features:
- Saddle style bridge
- Adjustable rubber nose pads & temples
- Thin and lightweight injected nylon frame
- PolarizedPlus2 color & contrast enhancing lens tech
- Built-in proprietary lens coatings
Made in the USA and proud of it, Randolph Engineering’s Aviator is evidently constructed with top quality materials. This frame is REXY-nominated for the Best Lifestyle Sunglasses category and is available in 3 eye sizes (52, 55, 58). If you want something that goes above and beyond your average aviator, Randolph Engineering has the perfect solution in store for you.
Randolph Engineering Aviator Key Features:
- VECTOR multi-layer lens coating & Blue Wave blue light management
- Impact-tested lenses that meet ANSI standards
- Metal frame finish applied at up to 5x the industry standard for durability & scratch-resistance
- Handmade frames & tools by Randolph Engineering designers & engineers
- Adjustable nose pads
The iconic Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer is one of the most recognized frames in history. REXY-nominated for the Best Lifestyle Sunglasses category, Wayfarers are comfortable, flatter just about any face, and make you feel like you can conquer the world the moment you slip them on.
Ray-Ban Wayfarer Key Features:
- Lightweight & durable acetate frame
- One of the most classic designs in history
- Bent temples
- Available in 50 & 54 eye sizes
The slight key nose isn’t the only modern thing about Serengeti Arlie sunglasses. These REXY-nominated frames feature lenses packed with innovative technology to give you the crispest vision possible. Arlie’s sophisticated round-shape ensures you’ll turn heads, and the lenses will have you wishing you never had to take them off.
Serengeti Arlie Key Features:
- Lightweight acetate frame
- Ultra-light Mineral lens (20% thinner & lighter than a standard lens)
- Spectral Control contrast enhancing lens tech
- Polarizing & Photochromic technology to control glare & changing lighting conditions
Easily adapt to whatever is thrown your way in the Nike Breeze prescription sunglasses. From a morning jog to an afternoon carpool, and even a twilight happy hour, the Breeze fits right in and has your vision covered, too.
Nike Breeze Key Features:
- Lightweight, durable nylon frame
- Soft, comfortable rubber nose pads and temple tips
- Nike Max Optics lens tech for precise vision
- Versatile, 6-base frame
Costa Panga showcases classic West Coast styling and all the performance features you need to adventure from sunup to sundown. Their slightly oversized fit offers added protection from the hot sun’s rays, and Costa’s 580 lenses boost color and contrast, are 22% lighter than average lenses, and provide a crystal clear view.
Costa Panga Key Features:
- Lightweight bio-resin nylon frame
- Hydrolite rubber nose pads & temples for a comfortable, non-slip fit
- Integral spring & CAM systems
- Available in prescription, with Costa’s 580 lens tech
Love the iconic style of the classic Wayfarer, but don’t love the tilt? Ray-Ban’s New Wayfarer maintains the retro vibes with an updated fit that’s flatter and offers slightly more coverage. To eliminate any confusion about the different versions of the Wayfarer, visit The Ray-Ban Wayfarer Collection.
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Key Features:
- Bent temples
- Same retro look without the pantoscopic tilt of the Original Wayfarer
- Available in 4 eyesizes (Junior, 52, 55, 58)
- Available in Asian Fit & eyeglasses
RAEN Pierce is sure to become your go-to, everyday sunglasses. Their lightweight comfort makes them easy to wear all day long, and RAEN’s unique, subtle sense of style allows them to be dressed up for a dinner out or dressed down to relax on the lake.
RAEN Pierce Key Features:
- Lightweight acetate frame
- 5 barrel hinges
- Embedded wire core temples for added strength
- Bent temples
Is there any frame more timeless than the Ray-Ban Aviator? Just about anyone can rock it, and their versatile style makes them an ideal pair of casual lifestyle sunglasses. They’re lightweight, custom fit, and available in a variety of sizes to accommodate even your mini-me’s.
Ray-Ban Aviator Key Features:
- Lightweight metal construction
- Iconic vintage style
- Adjustable rubber nose pads for a customized fit
- Available in 4 eyesizes (Junior, 55, 58, 62)
One of Oakley’s most iconic frames, Holbrook blends function and style in true Oakley fashion. Metal rivets and a keyhole nose bridge add that extra flair while the performance features encourage you to get up, get out, and try something new. Holbrook’s PRIZM lens tech gives you a bolder, more vivid view of the world around you.
Oakley Holbrook Key Features:
- Lightweight & durable O Matter frame
- Versatile 6-base frame
- Rubber nose pads & temples for a comfortable, non-slip fit
- Oakley PRIZM contrast enhancing lens tech
- Available in a variety of sizes from XS to XL, and Asian Fit
Need prescription sunglasses for your casual lifestyle? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription casual lifestyle sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription casual lifestyle sunglasses at SportRx today!