It is not very often when a new PRIZM Snow lens is added to the Oakley goggle collection, which is why it's a big deal that there is another bright light lens in the mix. We are here to breakdown the similarities and differences between PRIZM Snow Black and Dark Grey.
Similarities Between PRIZM Snow Black and Dark Grey
- Enhanced contrast gives you the definition needed to pick up on all the details on the slopes.
- Dual-pane lenses help balance internal and external temperatures to reduce fog build-up.
- Anti-fog treatment on the inside of the lens keeps you fog free throughout your day.
Differences Between PRIZM Snow Black and Dark Grey
- PRIZM Snow Black features an iridium mirror outside to reflect more light away from your eyes giving the goggle a shiny aesthetic.
- PRIZM Snow Dark Grey has a more stealthy appearance with no mirror on the outer layer of the lens.
- PRIZM Snow Black has a visible light transmission of 5%. The VLT of PRIZM Dark Grey is 12%.
Oakley PRIZM Snow Black
We have a separate review of PRIZM Snow Black if you want to learn more.
Oakley PRIZM Snow Dark Grey
Check out our PRIZM Snow Dark Grey lens review for more information.
Get Oakley Snow Goggles in Prescription Online at SportRx
Need Oakley snow goggles in prescription? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley Sunglasses at SportRx today!