The Oakley Holbrook is a classic frame that will keep you looking timeless and in style no matter what year it is. As far as casual sunglasses go, this is at the top of the list for Oakley. A classic keyhole nosebridge and rivet accents help make this frame stand out from the crowd. Learn more about what makes the Oakley Holbrook such an iconic lifestyle sunglass.
With growing popularity of the Holbrook model, Oakley designed an entire Holbrook Collection with each frame putting it's own twist on the classic. We also have a guide on how to swap out Oakley Holbrook lenses.
- O Matter- Oakley's proprietary frame material is both lightweight and highly durable. The Holbrook can easily meet and of your on-the-go demands.
- Timeless Design- Whats truly sets the Holbrook apart is the style. This is one sunglass that can be dressed up or compliment your casual look. The keyhole nosebridge and temple accents will always keep you looking classic.
- PRIZM Lens Technology- See the world like you have never seen it before! A boost of contrast will allow you to pick up on every little detail. PRIZM makes your everyday life more vivid and enjoyable.
- UV Protection- All Oakley lenses block 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light. This helps protect and increase the longevity of your eyes.
- Prescription Friendly- The Holbrook is available with Oakley Authentic PRIZM Lenses in YOUR prescription! There is also a Holbrook Rx if you are looking for an eyeglass that can be worn for any occasion.
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
- Frame Width: 132 mm
- Temple Length: 128 mm
Oakley Holbrook in Prescription Online at SportRx
Did you learn everything you wanted to know about the Oakley Holbrook? If you are interested in getting this sunglass in prescription, we would be more than happy to answer any remaining questions you may have. Contact one of our certified opticians on the phones and LiveChat 7 days a week!
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Holbrook for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair at SportRx today!