The Oakley Holbrook collection keeps on growing with the latest addition of the Holbrook Rx. That's right, the #1 globally selling Oakley is now available as an eyeglass! The Holbrook Rx follows a stacked lineup including the Holbrook Mix, Holbrook Metal, Holbrook Round, and the list goes on...Sunglass Rob and Oakley Nick explain some key differences in this prescription version of the Holbrook.
With the amount of people who have turned their Holbrooks into rx glasses, it was only a matter of time before an opthalmic version arrived on the scene. The Holbrook Rx comes in two sizes for a medium or large fit. A classic frame design and keyhole nosebridge make the Holbrook Rx an essential everyday eyeglass.
- Sizing- This prescription eyeglass comes in two sizes, including a 54 eyesize(lens width) and 56 eyesize. The original Holbrook sunglass is a 55 eyesize for reference.
- Ace Fit Temples- Unlike Oakley's Three-Point Fit system with straight back temples, the Holbrook Rx has Ace Fit temples. This means that the temple arms bend in slightly on the ends to offer more of a lifestyle fit and design. This temple design allows the glasses to gently hug your head for added comfort and all-day optical alignment.
- O Matter Frame Construction- Lightweight and flexible, O Matter is the ideal frame material for a balance between durability and comfort.
- Keyhole Nosebridge- Classic styling elements on the nosebridge and icons make sure you will always be in style with the Holbrook Rx.
- Lens Height: 42, 43.4 mm
- Lens Width: 54, 56 mm
- Distance Between Lenses: 18 mm
- Temple Length: 137 mm
Oakley Prescription Glasses at SportRx!
Did you learn everything you wanted to know about the Oakley Holbrook Rx? Want to know if your prescription will work in a different pair of Oakley eyeglasses? We have opticians on the phone and live chat 7 days a week at SportRx! Contact us for any of your prescription or non-prescription needs!