Initially launched a few years back, the Oakley Fall Line introduced a rimless cylindrical look to the already amazing Oakley goggle lineup. After receiving team riders feedback on the goggle, Oakley engineers saw a few areas that could be improved and launched the redesigned Fall Line XM for the 2019-20 season. Aside from a few minor changes, the Fall Line XM is very similar to the original Fall Line in terms of size. Check out the video below to see all the updates!
And if you love the look of the Fall Line XM but have a larger head then check out the Oakley Fall Line XL. We also have a separate review comparing the Fall Line XM and Fall Line XL.
Oakley Fall Line XM
Updates to the 2019/20 Fall Line XM
Wider Viewing Area: Oakley engineers rebuilt the upper vent structure and now the Fall Line XM sits closer to your face than the Fall Line. Oakley. This increases your peripheral view and makes for a safer and more enjoyable time on the slopes.
Taller Lens: The taller lens of the Fall Line XM gives you a better downward view and a little extra coverage.
Thinner Strap: The adjustable goggles strap is just a bit thinner. We don’t see this as a drawback because there are still three rows of silicone gel there to keep the goggle comfortable secure.
Other Features Included
- PRIZM Lens Technology – Oakley PRIZM Snow Lens Technology makes finding your line down the mountain a breeze. This contrast-enhancing technology work by manipulating the light spectrum to make all the light-sensitive colors easier to pick up on. In turn, you can better read the terrain and bumps in the snow.
- Pro Strap Compatibility – New to the 2019-20 season, the pro strap is offered as an accessory to the Fall Line XM. This strap is different from the traditional adjustable straps because it doesn’t have a buckle on it. It is specifically designed to increase comfort when wearing the goggle under your helmet or on your beanie.
- Rimless Design – No rim means wider views. Increased peripherals and a clean retro-inspired look is what you get with the newly redesigned Fall Line XM.
- Dual Pane Lenses – The Fall Line XM lenses function similar to the way a dual-pane window works. Better heat regulation by dividing the internal and outside temperatures means less chance of fogging.
- Anti-Fog – All Fall Line XMs come with anti-fog coating on the inside of the lens.
- Triple-Layer Foam – This provides a proper seal around the edges of the goggles. Three layers of anti-microbial foam increase comfort so you can stay out on the slopes until the last lift shuts down.
PRESCRIPTION OAKLEY FALL LINE IN PRESCRIPTION AT SPORTRX!
Need prescription Oakley Fall Line XL or XM Goggles? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley snow goggles
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Fall Line XL or XM goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley goggles at SportRx today!