Having the best gear means nothing if the fit isn't right. For years, snow goggles have come in different sizes but still fell short to fit the variety of face shapes out there. Oakley identified this problem and designed asian fit snow goggles as a solution.
Common issues with snow goggle fit occur around the nosebridge. If there is not a proper seal around the entire edge of the goggle, gaps exist and cold air can get in. When cold air sneaks in it mixes with warm air inside the goggle and creates fog, not to mention a cold face!
1. What Are Asian Fit Goggles?
2. Who Needs Asian Fit Snow Goggles?
3. What you get with your Oakley Asian Fit Goggles
4. Oakley Asian Fit Goggle Collection
Flight Deck XM
Line Miner XM
Oakley Asian Fit snow goggles have more padding around the nosebridge area. Other than that, the size, style, and structure of the goggles are the exact same as the standard fit goggles. If you want to find out more information on the size and features of this years Oakley Asian Fit goggles you can check out our Oakley Goggle Guide.
Asian fit snow goggles are recommended for individuals with flatter noses. Or really anyone who would like some extra padding around the nose. Many people prefer asian fit style because it is a tighter seal. However, if you try an asian fit goggles on and you feel nasal pressure then they are probably too tight and a standard fit or larger goggle size will work better.
All the Oakley snow goggles in this guide have been engineered from the ground up to give you the best possible on-mountain performance. Any one of these goggles come standard with the following
- PRIZM-Oakley PRIZM Lens Technology boosts contrast so you can see the edges and bumps in the snow easier, making for a safer and more enjoyable ride.
- Triple-layer foam-This foam layer provides a seal around your face to keep cold air out and prevent chances of fogging. It also adds comfort to the fit so you can stay out on the mountain for hours on end.
- Adjustable silicone-lined strap-You can customize the length of the strap to make it helmet compatible. The silicon lining helps to keep the goggle in place whether you are wearing a helmet or rocking a beanie.
- Anti-fog coating- Applied to the inside of the lens to help combat fogging.
- Dual Pane lenses-This helps to balance the inside and outside temperatures to greatly reduce any chance of fogging.
We have a snow goggle buyers guide to fill you in on everything you should know when choosing a snow goggle. Finding the right lens tint, shape, and fit are all part of the process. Hopefully this selection of Oakley asian fit snow goggles helps you to narrow down your choices.
With a spherical and rimless lens, the Flight Deck Asian Fit Snow goggle will give you an unobstructed wide angle view of the slopes. This will help you spot any oncoming skiers in your peripherals and make for a more enjoyable riding experience. The Flight Deck has a large fit.
The Flight Deck XM is about 20% smaller than the Flight Deck making it suitable for a more medium size face. PRIZM Lens Technology gives you the most enhanced contrast of your views.
The Line Miner is also available in asian fit and is full of value at a very reasonable price. This large fitting goggle has a full rim and cylindrical lens.
Similar to the differences between the Flight Deck and Flight Deck XM, the Line Miner XM asian fit is a more medium size of the Line Miner.
The Fall Line asian fit snow goggle features a rimless, cylindrical lens.This goggle has a medium fit.
For big heads only! Unless you have a medium-sized head and you really dig the oversize look...The Airbrake XL asian fit gives you unimpeded views so you can make the most of your on-mountain experience.
The Canopy asian fit features venting in the top of the lens to keep you cool and help prevent fogging. This goggle is perfect if you are looking for a medium-large fit.
Prescription Oakley Asian Fit Snow Goggles Online at SportRx!
Whats better than OTG? Prescription inserts! Here at SportRx we make custom prescription inserts that fit in most any snow goggles on the market to include any Oakley asian fit goggles. We have certified opticians available 7 days a week to help you out with any of you prescription or non-prescription needs. Contact us for any of your goggle needs.