Prescription Snow Goggle Inserts
Mounting and removing your prescription snow goggle insert can seem daunting. But in reality it is super quick and easy. Sunglass Rob shows you the ropes in the video below. We also have an updated guide of how the prescription insert works if you are looking for more information.
How to properly install your prescription insert
- Insert the bottom part of the lenses first, and then apply a little pressure to get the top part to snap in.
- As you’re snapping in the top portion of the inserts, push down on the springy tabs (those antenna-looking things) to allow them to slide in more fluidly.
- Make sure the middle of the insert is over the padding on the nose bridge.
How to remove your prescription insert
- Pull from the middle of the insert right above the nose bridge and push down on the springy tabs.
- You may have to wriggle ‘em around a bit, but they will pop right out!
Prescription Ski & Snowboard goggles Online at SportRx!
If you need some prescription snowboarding or ski goggles, you came to the right place! If you already have goggles and just need the Rx inserts, feel free to hit us up! For more snow goggle questions, contact us! We would be more than happy to help you out with any of your prescription or non-prescription needs.