Athletes who have vision problems often get the short end of the stick when it comes to finding compatible eyewear. Not from us. We pride ourselves on Rx-friendly sports eyewear that does the job perfectly, without unpleasant headaches or distortion. To start seeing better for your next game, check out our list of the best high prescription sports glasses.
Top 5 High Prescription Sports Glasses
The Oakley Flak 2.0 XL is a fav here at SportRx. It fits a large range of face sizes and can handle a large range of prescriptions. It has all the performance features you have come to expect from Oakley: no-slip grip, lightweight and durable fame, all-day comfort, and top of the line PRIZM lens technology for an enhanced visual experience.
- Semi-rimless 8-base frame
- Unobtainium earsocks and nose pads
- O-Matter Frame material with 3-point fit system
- PRIZM lens technology available in Rx
The Rudy Project Rydon Rx Dock accommodates higher prescriptions than the original models. With a 6-base lens, the Rx Dock gives you the feel and performance of a wrap frame while hiding the thick sides of higher Rx lenses with the rim of the lens.
- Lightweight and Durable frame construction
- Adjustable rubberized nose pads and flexible temples
- Available without Rx dock in semi-rimless frame & Rydon Slim for a scaled-down version
The SMITH Outlier 2 is a pair of sports glasses that covers every look, from casual daily wear to hardcore sports. And on top of working for almost any sport, the Outlier 2 can hold almost any prescription. If you’re at your wit’s end trying to find glasses for your prescription, give the SMITH Outlier 2 a shot.
- 6-base full-rimmed frame – supports a large range of Rx
- Megol nose pads and temples – no-slip grip no matter how hard you sweat
- Lightweight and durable nylon frame
- ChromaPop Lens Technology for great color enhancement for every sport
A versatile frame in both style and function, SportRx’s Huckson has a square shape that’s not only flattering, it provides a large lens real estate that makes it perfect for prescriptions. Huckson’s lifestyle look combined with its lightweight feel and rubber grip allows it to easily transition from a day on the field, to dinner and drinks.
- Eco-friendly, lightweight, & durable frame
- Nose pads & temple tips for a secure grip
- Gradient, mirrored, polarized, & Transitions lens options
These cool-looking sports glasses have it all, while still having a full wrap. The Brazen Boost’s nylon frame is lightweight and flexible, while the textured rubber temples will keep these on your face.
- 6-base full rimmed frame for a large Rx-ability range
- Lightweight and Durable frame
- Color enhancing lens technology
- No slip grip on temples
Buy High Prescription Sports Glasses Online at SportRx
Need prescription sports glasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription sports glasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your glasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription sports glasses at SportRx today!