When anglers think of Costa sunglasses, the first frame to come to mind is the Tuna Alley. The Costa Tuna Alley has been a staple frame ever since it was introduced to the Core collection, and it’s a regular on our Best Fishing Sunglasses list. It’s also a consistent player in our REXYS and has won our 2018 REXY for Best Fishing Sunglasses. So today we’re here to explain why these sunglasses are so highly praised and a must-have for all your fishing expeditions.
Table of Contents
Sunglass Rob and Eyeglass Tyler give a full look at the Costa Tuna Alley sunglasses below. Watch or keep reading to learn more!
Costa sunglasses are made by fishers, for fishers. This means that the Tuna Alley comes fully decked out with everything you think you need for an enjoyable fishing trip — and then some! Top-notch polarized lenses, grip on the nose pads and temples, a vented frame, and a full wrap are just some of the things that make up these amazing fishing sunglasses. What sets the Tuna Alley apart is its design: it gives you all the coverage you’re looking for, with plenty of style, in a size that fits most.
We’ll cover its features in more detail below, but did you know Costa even took the Tuna Alley one step further? The newly-launched Tuna Alley PRO is for truly hardcore fishers who wanted sunglasses to keep pace with their lifestyle. Check out our full look at the Costa PRO Series for the list of differences.
- 8-base wrap around frame provides full coverage for your eyes against sunlight, glare, wind, and water.
- Ventilation on the sides of the lenses controls airflow and prevents fogging.
- Hydrolite™ rubberized material along the nose bridge and temples keeps the sunglasses tight to your face in fast-paced environments.
- Available in prescription with Costa’s 580 polarized technology. Experience clarity like never before with 580 lenses in one of Costa’s 7 signature mirror tints.
- SportRx Frame Width (SFW): 137mm (Men’s and Women’s L)
Need prescription Costa sunglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Costa sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Costa sunglasses at SportRx today!