Oakley engineers rocked the sunglass world with the introduction of the Sutro last year. It only made sense to come out with an additional size to fit more people. In this review you will learn what makes the Sutro S different from the original Sutro.
- Full shield coverage for maximum protection.
- PRIZM Lens Technology fine tunes the separation of colors to boost contrast and make everything in your environment more vivid. This makes details easier to pick up on to elevate your performance and increase your enjoyment no matter what activity is at hand.
- The saddle bridge is made entirely of Unobtainium for extra grip and increased frame retention.
- O Matter frame construction keeps this sunglass super lightweight without sacrificing durability.
- The key difference here is size. The 'S' in Sutro S refers to the fact it is smaller than the Sutro. However, it is not considered an 'XS' frame. We recommend the Sutro S for small to medium head sizes and not necessarily kids.
- The wrap or curvature of the lens on the Sutro S is scaled down to fit the smaller frame size so you don't lose out on any coverage on the sides of the frame.
Check out our full review of the Oakley Sutro.
Oakley Sutro S
Dive Deeper into this model in our complete Oakley Sutro S review.
OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES & EYEGLASSES ONLINE AT SPORTRX
Need prescription Oakley sunglasses or eyeglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley Sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Sutro or Sutro S sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley Sunglasses at SportRx today!