The Oakley Sutro franchise is taking on a new look. Cutting off the bottom of the rim and extending the shield creates a fresh design in the all-new Sutro Lite. But that's not all that is new. A smaller version of the original Sutro has also been added to the collection as well. Learn more about all three Sutro sunglasses in the review below.
The original Sutro is what set this collection off. If a BIG lens is what you are going for then this is as good as it gets.
Oakley Sutro Lite
The Sutro Lite builds upon the foundation of the Sutro design with some impressive updates. The rimless frame design gives you a more unobstructed downward view and Unobtainium textured temples offer more grip than it's predecessor.
Oakley Sutro S
If you dig the design of the Sutro but it is a bit too large for your face the Sutro S delivers a solid small to medium fit. The size differs from the original Sutro but this sunglass is packed with all the same great features which you can read more about below.
- Full shield coverage for maximum protection.
- PRIZM Lens Technology fine tunes the separation of colors to boost contrast and make everything in your environment more vivid. This makes details easier to pick up on to elevate your performance and increase your enjoyment no matter what activity is at hand.
- The saddle bridge is made entirely of Unobtainium for extra grip and increased frame retention.
- O Matter frame construction keeps this sunglass super lightweight without sacrificing durability.
- With no bottom frame to obstruct your line of sight, you get a more expansive view in the Sutro Lite than the Sutro.
- The Sutro Lite also features Unobtainium grip on the inside of the temples. As if Unobtainium isn't grippy enough, it has a textured print to it for even more frame retention.
- The Sutro S is best for small to medium heads while the Sutro and Sutro Lite fit large heads well.
OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES & EYEGLASSES ONLINE AT SPORTRX
Need prescription Oakley sunglasses or eyeglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley Sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Sutro or Sutro Lite sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley Sunglasses at SportRx today!