The Oakley Portal and Portal X are part of the Oakley 2020 spring release. Although the names are similar there are some very real differences between these sunglasses. Check out the video below to see which frame is best for you. And that's not to say you can't get both!
Oakley Portal X
Differences Between the Portal X and Portal
- Coverage- The Portal design is inspired by the Sutro which has TONS of coverage as a shield sunglass. This is why the lenses are taller and wider than the Portal X. If you have a big head and crave sund and wind protection or don't mind an oversize look, the Portal delivers.
- Size- The lenses on the Portal are 4 mm taller and 5 mm wider than the Portal X.
Similarities Between the Portal X and Portal
- Unobtainium Grip- The nosepads and earsocks are coated with Oakley's proprietary grip technology. The more you sweat, the more it sticks, keeping the frames in place and on your face.
- O Matter- The frame is made of a highly durable nylon-based material know as O Matter. Simply put, these sunglasses will have no problem holding up to any physical activity.
- PRIZM Lens Technology- See the world in enhanced contrast and vividness with PRIZM. Learn more about these game-changing lenses in our Oakley PRIZM Lens Guide. As an added bonus, Oakley lenses are also 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protected.
- Available in Prescription- The Oakley Portal X and Portal are available with Oakley Authentic lenses in YOUR prescription!
OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES & EYEGLASSES ONLINE AT SPORTRX
Need prescription Oakley sunglasses or eyeglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley Sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Portal X or Portal sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley Sunglasses at SportRx today!