Want to know the differences between the Oakley Mainlink and Mainlink XL? SportRx is here to answer all of your questions. And more specifically, Tyler and Andrew will be telling you about the similarities and differences between these two Oakley sunglasses.
We will cut to the chase and tell you that the main difference between the Mainlink and Mainlink XL is the size. I know what you are thinking…maybe a bit obvious with this one. Continue reading below to see how the size differs and what features are included with both sunglasses.
Oakley Mainlink XL
*The Mainlink and Mainlink XL share the same frame features. The only difference between the two models is size.
- Unobtanium – Grip is an essential part of the Mainlink XL that makes it so versatile. It is integrated into the bottom of the temples and nosepads to create a grippy fit that won’t slip down even if you break a sweat.
- O Matter – Oakley’s proprietary frame material, O Matter, make this sunglass incredibly durable. A perfect blend of strength and weight make the Mainlink XL perfect for a one-pair-meets-all sunglass.
- Three-Point Fit – Distributing the wight between the three points of contact with your face gives these sunglasses a comfortable fit that can be worn all day long.
- PRIZM Lens Technology – Oakley dominates the lens tech world with PRIZM. Oakley PRIZM lenses work by boosting contrast and making colors more vivid and lively. All Oakley lenses are also 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protected.
- Rx Compatible – The Mainlink XL is available with Prescription Oakley Authentic PRIZM lenses. You can order with a certified optician at SportRx today!
Oakley Mainlink XL Prescription Sunglasses at SportRx!
Need the Oakley Mainlink or Mainlink XL in prescription? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley Sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley sunglasses at SportRx today!