The Oakley Latch Beta is the newest addition to the Latch family. The Latch has been around for years and is known for its revolutionary latch mechanism to keep the sunglasses clipped to your shirt. With a bold new design, the Latch Beta takes this series to the next level. This frame embodies timeless design elements with a freshened-up look. Now we will take you through what sets the Oakley Latch Beta apart from its predecessor.
As you may have noticed in the video above, the Latch Beta fits small/medium to large head sizes so it is a perfect one size fits most sunglass. The latch mechanism allows you to clip the glasses to your shirt without having to worry about them falling off. Textured temples and a three-point fit keep these glasses optically aligned so you can move seamlessly throughout your day. The Latch Beta is also available with PRIZM lens technology to give you the greatest contrast and a more vivid experience.
- Latch Innovation: Let’s say you’re at the beach and decide to grab a bite at an indoor restaurant. Now you are faced with the decision of where to put your sunglasses. On the table? In your sandy bag? Did you bring the case? You can risk setting them on your head or on your shirt but there is always a chance they will fall off and may get damaged. Oakley developed the Latch System to solve this problem. A hidden design element in the temple allows you to securely clip the sunglasses to your shirt or pocket for a safer stow away option.
- Bold Design: Setting trends is inherent in any Oakley product. This bold new lens shape is exciting and unique which is refreshing in a world filled with mundane sunglass designs. Combine this with a double bridge and you have a frame with a look that is all its own. Make a statement with the Oakley Latch Beta.
- O Matter Frame Construction: Durability and comfort are an essential part of any sunglass. The Latch Beta frame is composed of O Matter, Oakley's proprietary frame material, to make it lightweight and highly durable.
- Fit: Oakley's three-point fit system allows the sunglasses to rest gently on your nosebridge and behind each of your ears. This relieves pressure points and makes the frames wearable for extended periods of time. Another upgraded feature not found on the original Latch is the textured temples. This enhances the tip-to-tip retention of the frame and keeps the sunglasses from moving around on your face.
- PRIZM Lens Technology: Make your Latch Beta sunglasses even better with PRIZM Lens Technology. PRIZM lenses are designed to boost contrast in specific environments. You can perform better and have a much more enjoyable visual experience with PRIZM lenses. And if you are going to be using them for everyday activities, there are PRIZM lenses for that too!
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Lens Height: 44.7 mm
- DBL (Distance Between Lenses): 21mm
- Temple to Temple Width: 140 mm
- Temple Length: 139mm
Oakley Prescription Sunglasses Online at SportRx!
Did you know that the Latch Beta is also available with Oakley authentic prescription lenses? Do you have questions about other Oakley sunglasses? Want to know if a frame can work with your prescription strength? We have certified opticians on the phone 7 days a week to help you out with any of your prescription or non-prescription needs. Contact us by phone or Live Chat with a certified optician. SportRx is here for you!