Oakley is one of the world's leading brands for sports performance sunglasses. Many of the best athletes in the world rely on Oakley sunglasses when competing in the sport they love. Whether you classify yourself as a world-class athlete or you're just an average dude looking to play around with your buds, there's no sunglass out there to better suit your needs than the Oakley Half Jacket. Check out the review below to learn more about the features of the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL!
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Lens Height: 37 mm
- DBL (Distance Between Lenses): 16 mm
- Temple to Temple Width: 133 mm
- Temple Length: 135 mm
The Half Jacket 2.0 has many similar features to the Flak 2.0 XL but is a smaller version of it. If you have a larger size head, the Flak 2.0 XL will fit you better.
Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Features
- Semi-rimless Coverage: Perhaps the most impressive feature these sunglasses offer is the lens technology. The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL sunglasses have an interchangeable lens system, so you can change out lenses for different activities. Each pair is made with HDO (High Definition Optics) lenses which deliver the most clarity, refraction, and UV protection. This XL version of the Half Jacket has extended lenses to give you more coverage and protection. The semi-rimless frame eliminates any possibility of the bottom of the frame getting in the way of your vision.
- Unobtanium Grip: The Half Jacket 2.0 XL has Unobtanium ear socks and nose pads, so when you start to sweat, the grip gets stickier and tackier. This keeps the glasses optically aligned so you can move seamlessly throughout your day and don't have to worry about readjusting them. The Unobtanium also serves to provide a comfortable fit that can be worn all day long.
- O-Matter Frame Construction: Crafted with a lightweight O-Matter frame, these sunglasses are perfect for all-day comfort and are highly durable. O-Matter is Oakley's proprietary frame material and it is built to withstand just about anything you will put these through.
- PRIZM Lens Technology: The frame also has the option of being created with Oakley PRIZM lenses. These lenses are state-of-the-art lens technology that controls light transmission to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. There are different PRIZM types for nearly every sport to maximize the contrast for the specific conditions you will be in. No matter what your activity is, the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL sunglasses are a great tool to enhance your overall performance.
Prescription Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Sunglasses at SportRx!
If you are looking to purchase a pair of Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL sunglasses, then you are in the right place. SportRx specializes in prescription sports eyewear and offers a variety of frame and lens options. You can even customize your pair of Oakley sunglasses that meets your specific needs. Contact Us to speak to one of our friendly in-house opticians for any questions to help complete your order.