The Oakley Gibston delivers a clean wraparound look in a simple frame design. This lifestyle sunglass gives you the protection you need from the sun without unnecessary features. Learn more about the Oakley Gibston from Andrew and Nick in the video below.
- High Wrap– The main benefit of having a sunglass with high wrap(curve of the frame) is that it blocks out more light. Flat frames allow more light to come in through the sides but a high wrap frame keeps you covered and eliminates any blinding light in your peripherals.
- Hat Compatible– The brow line of the Gibston is sloped down on the outer edges for maximum hat compatibility. If you wear a curved brim baseball hat you don’t have to worry about the brim of your hat making contact with your sunglasses.
- Three Point Fit– This sunglass doesn’t feature any Unobtanium grip. But don’t let that scare you away. The Gibston delicately distributes the weight of the frame between your nosebridge and temples for a comfortable and secure fit that you don’t have to adjust.
- O Matter Frame Construction– Oakley’s proprietary frame material, O Matter, is incredibly lightweight and highly durable. This nylon-based sunglass material is made to hold up to any of your daily demands.
- PRIZM Lens Technology– Enhance details and make everything easier to see with Oakley PRIZM lenses. All Oakley lenses are 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protected!
- Prescription Ready– Need them in prescription? No problem. Contact one of our certified opticians with a copy of your rx and they will tell you if you are in range.
OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES & EYEGLASSES ONLINE AT SPORTRX
Need prescription Oakley sunglasses or eyeglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley Sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley Gibston sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley Sunglasses at SportRx today!