Are you living in the past with the outdated "over-the-glasses" (OTG) method? They fog up, slip under your goggles, and pose a safety risk during a wipeout. At SportRx, we have a better solution for your snow goggle prescription needs. Join us as we share how a Giro Contact prescription insert will change your view of the slopes, and why you should ditch the OTG method. We'll also show you how easy it is to install and remove the Giro Contact prescription insert into your goggles!
Table of Contents
1. Watch the Video
2. What is a Prescription Goggle Insert?
3. What Are the Benefits of the Giro Contact Prescription Insert?
4. How Do I Install & Remove the Prescription Insert into the Giro Contact?
5. Prescription Giro Snow Goggles Online at SportRx
Follow along with Eyeglass Tyler as he demonstrates how to install and remove a Giro Contact prescription insert. For more information, continue reading!
Prescription inserts are the ultimate Rx solution for seeing clearly on the mountain. They give you pristine vision in a secure fit, so you ride with confidence. Prescription inserts are also designed for almost every snow goggle on the market (including the Giro Contact) and are available in a variety of sizes.
Below are a few of the main reasons to say sayonara to the OTG method and hello to the Giro Contact prescription insert:
- Decreased fogging and increased ventilation — since the insert sits closer to the lens and further from your face.
- A sturdy lens construction from durable materials that can handle the occasional fall without compromising your vision.
- Super fast and simple lens installation & removal for more time on the slopes.
- A secure fit that won't budge, no matter how much you move.
- Best of all, our Sports Opticians can customize the prescription insert for a wide range of prescriptions.
Installing a prescription insert into the Giro Contact snow goggle is simple. In just a few quick steps, you'll be seeing clearly and fog-free.
Step 1. Insert the bottom prongs of the insert over the lower foam area and over the nose bridge of the Giro Contact goggle.
Step 2. Roll open the upper foam of the goggle and guide the top antennas into place.
Step 3. Observe the prescription insert and make sure it’s not crooked and gently push it down to ensure it’s firmly in place.
Step 1. Place a finger within the notch of the insert that is located at the nose bridge.
Step 2. Roll open the upper foam of the goggle and gently pull the insert towards you. An antenna should automatically pop out.
Step 3. Continue gently pulling the insert out of the goggle while maneuvering the rest of the prongs out.
For a visual presentation on installing and removing a prescription insert, check out this video guide.
Need prescription Giro snow goggles? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect Rx insert. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Giro snow goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Giro Contact prescription insert for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send it back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better one. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Giro snow goggles online at SportRx today!