Oakley sunglasses are coveted all over the world for their top-notch design and quality. And since Oakley ensures versatility, you can get almost all of them with PRIZM™ polarized lenses. To help you narrow down your choices, SportRx has put together this list of the best Oakley polarized sunglasses for men. We have some classics and some newcomers, all with the same attention to detail and quality you can expect from Oakley.
Table of Contents
Best Oakley Polarized Sunglasses for Men of 2021
1. Oakley Split Shot
2. Oakley Holbrook
3. Oakley Fuel Cell
4. Oakley Portal X
5. Oakley Turbine
Get Prescription Oakley Sunglasses for Men at SportRx
In case you’re new to Oakley PRIZM™ lens technology, it’s important to know that not all PRIZM™ lenses are polarized. Want to know the difference and learn which PRIZM™ lenses are polarized? Check out Oakley PRIZM™ Polarized Lens Technology to learn everything you need to know about PRIZM™ & polarization. Rule of thumb: PRIZM™ Sport lenses are not polarized (with the exception of their fishing lenses).
PRIZM™ Polarized lenses are characterized by a capital P next to the PRIZM™ logo on the lens. Also, all of the following frames are available in prescription with PRIZM™ Polarized lenses from SportRx!
The first water-specific frame from Oakley, the Split Shot was created with an emphasis on fishing. Don’t let that stop you, though — you can enjoy the Split Shot in a variety of settings, on and off the water.
Oakley Split Shot Key Features:
- O Matter™ frame features extended coverage around the top, sides, and temples
- Curved brow line and sleek temples ensure hat compatibility
- Includes a 20″ woven steel leash, so these don’t get lost at sea
- SFW: 131 (M)
An Oakley staple, the Holbrook has been around for years and has many variations. While we recommend the original Holbrook for its minimalistic and everyday look, you can’t go wrong with any of them.
Oakley Holbrook Key Features:
- Keyhole nose bridge caters to a wider variety of nose shapes and improves airflow
- Stress-resistant O Matter™ frame keeps these lightweight yet sturdy
- Available in XS and XL sizes for youth and big heads respectively, an Asian Fit option, and NFL-themed colorways
- SFW: 132 (M)
The Oakley Fuel Cell is essentially a larger version of the Gascan. It features the same sporty look and thick temples that are great if you want to block out all sunlight.
Oakley Fuel Cell Key Features:
- Extended lens width equals extended coverage and maximizes your field of view
- Three-Point Fit system ensures a comfortable, even fit
- SFW: 135 (M-L)
Oakley designed the Portal X to include full sport functionality in a casual pair of sunglasses. Taking inspiration from the Mainlink and Crossrange, the Portal X features large, square lenses that provide excellent coverage while still being Rx-friendly.
Oakley Portal X Key Features:
- 6-base O Matter™ frame makes these more Rx-friendly
- Unobtainium™ grips keep these in place even when you break a sweat
- Versatile enough to do it all!
- SportRx Frame Width (SFW): 136 (M-L)
The Turbine is a fully wrapped frame that’s perfect if you want to block out all light. These are a sportier style with clean, comfortable lines inspired by the classic Hijink.
Oakley Turbine Key Features:
- Three-Point Fit ensures a comfortable and balanced fit at all times
- 8-base O Matter™ frame hugs your face and blocks sunlight
- Unobtainium™ nose grips get stickier and tackier the more you sweat
- SFW: 137 (L)
Need prescription Oakley sunglasses for men? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley sunglasses for men.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley sunglasses for men at SportRx today!