Introducing the best of the best Oakley goggles of 2017. Oakley has created a line up of the most real deal, amazing goggles and we couldn’t be more on board. Take a look as we break down the best!
7 Best Oakley Goggles 2017
Some tried and true, others brand new. All designed with the highest quality materials and the most advanced lens technology on the market. See what you’ve been missing with your favorite frame from our lineup of the best Oakley PRIZM goggles.
The Oakley A-Frame 2.0 is a timeless classic that features a lean and clean profile, reducing weight and bulk. It represents an iconic design with lasting fit and performance.
- The tried and true, classic fit and size
- The first, really nice Oakley goggle that has yet to leave us
- Considered to be a small fit
- Designed for female riders, and perhaps even the young kiddos
- Optically correct dual-vented lens and F3 anti-fog coating
- O Matter strap outriggers provide balanced fit, with or without a helmet
- Flexible frame that conforms to the contours of your face
Oakley PRIZM Airbrake delivers the first best-optimized vision for any condition with the flip (really, a pull) of a switch.
- Another tried and true classic that features standout style aesthetics
- Switchlock technology delivers seamless lens interchangeability
- Comes with 2 lenses – one for bright conditions and one overcast conditions
- Extreme helmet compatibility thanks to the amazing outriggers
- A rigid exoskeleton frame construction with flexible O Matter faceplates
We were lucky enough to try these babies out and fell in love with them even before they hit the market. Advancing from the already amazing original Airbrake, the Oakley Airbrake XL delivers less technical aesthetics and a more flush design with streamlined outriggers.
- Switchlock technology delivers fast and easy lens changing of two goggle lenses
- Streamlined frame design with helmet compatible O Matter outrigger strap attachments delivers a comfortable, customized fit – they’re flush when you want them to be and pop out when you need a different customized fit
- Comes with two sets of lenses – one for low light and another for bright conditions
- Extremely helmet compatible
The completely rimless design of the Oakley Flight Deck and Flight Deck XM delivers an aesthetically cool look and unbeatable peripheral views. The unrivaled functionality of these goggles is truly hard to beat.
- Some of the most popular rimless snow goggles in general over the course of the last couple years
- The Flight Deck XM ( or, Flight Deck Extra Medium) is slightly smaller than the Flight Deck without compromising all the same amazing design features
- Lens sub-frame attachment makes for fast and easy lens changing
- Rigid lens frame with flexible O Matter faceplate delivers a comfortable fit that aligns with the contours of your face
- Highly helmet compatible
- Learn more about the Flight Deck vs. the Flight Deck XM
Experience an oversized field of view without compromising fit. The Oakley Canopy features clean lines and a spherical frame design for aesthetics, ample coverage, and unbeatable peripheral views.
- Dual-vented lenses with F3 anti-fog coating
- The flexible O Matter frame conforms to your face for optimized comfort and fit
- Interchangeable capability without noticeable interchangeability features
- Discreet frame notches for OTG compatibility
- The perfect big boy frame with amazing style aesthetics, color designs, and a wide field of vision
Created with the purpose to provide unrivaled peripheral views and unprecedented fog-free vision, the Oakley Inferno PRIZM Line Miner is, to no surprise, one of the best Oakley goggles of the 2017 season.
- A cylindrical goggle design that sits closer to your face than ever before, delivering better than ever field of vision
- Comes equipped with a heat technology that corresponds with the lens shield on the inside that works to de-fog the goggles when you’re in really extreme conditions – completely removable for the days when fog is not an issue
- The push of a button activates a 3-minute heating cycle, leaving you with optical clarity all day long
All of these goggles have amazing anti-fog properties with unbeatable anti-fog coatings, great ventilation, extremely nice impact-resistant Plutonite lenses, high-quality triple layer face foam, and silicone beading on the inside of the strap to maintain a no-slip fit and great helmet compatibility. Oh and two more things to remember…We can easily do any of the best Oakley goggles in prescription, and don’t forget to get them in PRIZM! You can’t go wrong when you choose your next goggle from this list of the BEST Oakley goggles. We promise! If you have any questions about Oakley goggles or Oakley prescription goggles, use us as your info hub. We’re here to help, 7 days a week!