Say hello to your new favorite Oakley eyeglass. The Tie Bar elevates the field by taking it back to basics. A simple, yet sophisticated design is everything you need and nothing more. Watch the video below to see what Sunglass Rob and Oakley Nick think about this all new frame.
The Tie Bar embodies the philosophy of 'less is more'. This frame is all about the necessities. No gimmicks, no add-ons, and not over the top. The full titanium frame makes these eyeglasses extra comfortable because they are so lightweight. This model is also offered in a half rim frame, Oakley Tie Bar 0.5.
Oakley Tie Bar
- Frame Construction-The Tie Bar is Oakley's first all-titanium eyeglass which makes it incredibly lightweight! Rolled titanium temples give the frame a sophisticated look without sacrificing comfort.
- Design Driven-A thin and simplified frame design gives you a look that can be worn on multiple occasions without ever going out of style.
- Latch Capabilities-Oakley's proprietary latch mechanism is seamlessly integrated into the spring hinge temples of the frame so you can clip your glasses to your shirt or pocket and continue about your day.
- Grip-Fit Nosepads-These semi-adjustable nosepads are made to fit a variety of nosebridge shapes and sizes for a more custom fit and feel.
- Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses-The flatter frame front allows for higher strength prescription options which makes this frame very Rx friendly. And you can get Oakley authentic prescription lenses online at SportRx!
The Tie Bar is offered in two sizes!
- Lens width: 53 mm, 55 mm
- Lens Height: 35 mm, 36 mm
- DBL(Distance Between Lenses): 16 mm
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 126 mm, 130 mm
OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION SUNGLASSES AT SPORTRX!
Did you learn all you wanted to know about the Tie Bar? Do you have questions about other Oakley eyeglasses? We have certified opticians on the phone 7 days a week to help you out with any of your prescription or non-prescription needs. Contact us by phone or Live Chat with a certified optician if that is more convenient to you. SportRx is here for you!