Our wonderful marketing wizard Stephanie is here to take you through the unboxing and review for the Maui Jim MJO2207. Tune in to watch and learn more about these frames.
With Maui Jim you get lots of options when it comes to your lenses. Check them out below.
- Polycarbonate Clear : High impact resistance - Index 1.59
- Trivex : Optical clarity, thin lens, impact resistant - Index 1.53
- 1.60 Clear : Thinner lens profile, recommended for high Rx - Index 1.60
- 1.67 Clear : Thinnest lens, recommended for high Rx - Index 1.67
- Maui High Contrast : Enhances color & contrast, easier to read fine print, great for night driving - Index 1.67
- Maui Blue Light Protect : Filters harmful HEV blue light, helps with eye strain & fatigue, protects against potential retinal damage - Index 1.67
No matter what you get from the Maui Jim Clear Lens Options, know that all of the lenses are equipped with hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings, an anti-reflective coating, and a ClearShell scratch coating. On top of all that, all Maui Jim clear lenses are 100% UV resistant. All top quality stuff!
The first thing you'll get when you open your new eyeglasses is the look of a fresh and clean, beautiful acetate frame. Inside the temples they have adjustable wire core which can be heated up and molded to your face for comfortability. They also have spring hinges with a classic saddle nose bridge. With a very classic square-shaped frame and two colorway tones, there's no doubt you won't rock the MJO2207's.
MJO2207 has a SportRx Frame Width of 132mm which puts them at a men's medium, and a women's medium to large.
Inside the box, you'll also get a case that folds flat when you're wearing your eyeglasses and bulks up to a triangular shape when you're storing your frames. It also comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth so you don't (and shouldn't) use a t-shirt to wipe smudges off your lens.
"In the case or on your face" -Sunglass Rob
Maui Jim MJO2207 Key Features:
- Spring Hinges
- Acetate Frame
- Thin Sea Fan Wire Core Temples - Adjustable
- Prescription Ready!
Need prescription Maui Jim eyeglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Maui Jim eyeglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your eyeglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Maui Jim eyeglasses at SportRx today!