Do you love your Ray-Ban sunglasses, but can’t wear them anymore because your prescription has changed? Are your lenses scratched beyond repair, but the frame is still intact? Or maybe you are really wishing you would have opted for polarized lenses when you got your Ray-Ban prescription sunglasses. Whatever the reason, you came to the right place! At SportRx you can easily order prescription Ray-Ban replacement lenses in multiple colors and lens types.
How To Order Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses Online
1. Step-By-Step Directions To Order Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses Online
2. Prescription Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses FAQs
2.1. Where Can I Buy Prescription Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses?
2.2. Can I Replace My Prescription Ray-Ban Sunglass Lenses Online?
2.3. Can I Replace My Prescription Ray-Ban Eyeglass Lenses Online?
2.4. Will My Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses Have The Ray-Ban Logo?
2.5. How Long Does It Take To Replace My Ray-Ban Prescription Lenses?
2.6. Can I Get Replacement Ray-Ban Transitions Lenses?
2.7. Can I Get Replacement Ray-Ban Mirrored Lenses?
2.8. Can I Get Replacement Ray-Ban Lenses With Blue Light Filter?
2.9. What If I Don't Like My New Lenses Once I Try Them?
2.10. I Still Have Questions. Who Can I Talk To?
Step-By-Step Directions To Order Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses Online
1. First, navigate to the Ray-Ban Replacement Sunglass Lenses or Replacement Eyeglass Lenses Page at SportRx.com and select “Customize Prescription Lenses.” For the purpose of this blog, we will be using the Ray-Ban Prescription Sunglasses Lenses Only page for the step-by-step images.
2. Next, describe your existing Ray-Ban frame and upload a photo of it. Don't know the name of your Ray-Ban frame? You can find the model code on the inside of the temple. The code typically starts with "RB" followed by four numbers. You can also place your order first and add these details later if you need to!
3. Then, select what type of prescription you have. You can choose between single vision or progressive. Want to learn more about prescription types? Check out our blog, Single Vision Lenses Vs Progressive.
4. Next, select the lens material you’d prefer. You can choose between polycarbonate lenses and high index lenses. To learn more about lens material, watch our video, High Index Lenses Vs Polycarbonate.
*Sunglass Replacement Lenses Only*
5. If you are replacing sunglass lenses, select if you would like standard sunglass lenses or polarized lenses. Not sure if polarization is right for you? Read our blog, Polarized vs Non-Polarized Sunglasses.
For eyeglass lens features, you can choose between Transitions, blue light filtering, standard clear, or premium clear. Premium clear lenses increase clarity, reduce glare, and are easy-to-clean.
6. Now, the fun part! You can select your sunglass lens type and color. Do you want the classic Ray-Ban G-15? A fun mirrored lens for more light protection? There are plenty of options to choose from. To learn more about Ray-Ban lenses, check out our blog, Ray-Ban Lenses The Ultimate Guide.
7. Finally, upload your prescription. We’ve made it super easy. All you have to do is take a picture of your prescription and upload it during the check-out process. If you don’t have it readily available, you can send it to us later as well!
Prescription Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses FAQs
Where Can I Buy Prescription Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses?
You can buy prescription Ray-Ban lenses at SportRx. You can place your order online at SportRx.com, give us call and place your order over the phone, or visit our showroom located in Pacific Beach, San Diego.
Can I Replace My Prescription Ray-Ban Sunglass Lenses Online?
Yes! You can order replacement Ray-Ban prescription sunglass lenses here.
Can I Replace My Prescription Ray-Ban Eyeglass Lenses Online?
Yes! You can order replacement Ray-Ban prescription eyeglass lenses here.
Will My Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses Have The Ray-Ban Logo?
Yes! SportRx is a Ray-Ban Certified Store. Your Ray-Ban replacement lenses will be tailor-made by Ray-Ban and will feature the iconic Ray-Ban logo. Our SportRx team will work with you every step of the way to ensure your custom prescription Ray-Ban lenses are to your liking and will fit perfectly with your existing frame.
How Long Does It Take To Replace My Ray-Ban Prescription Lenses?
It can take around 3–4 weeks from start to finish. When ordering replacement lenses, you will ship your existing frame to us. Once we receive your frame, we will send it to the Ray-Ban lab to get the new lenses made and mounted in the frame. Once they are complete, Ray-Ban ships the finalized frame back to us where we give it one final QA check. Then we can either ship it to you or have it ready for pick-up in our showroom.
Can I Get Replacement Ray-Ban Transitions Lenses?
Yes! When ordering replacement prescription eyeglass lenses, select "Transitions G-15" as your lens feature of choice.
Can I Get Replacement Ray-Ban Mirrored Lenses?
Yes! When ordering replacement prescription sunglass lenses, select "Tint + Mirror" as your lens color, and choose from the options.
Can I Get Replacement Ray-Ban Lenses With Blue Light Filter?
Yes! When ordering replacement prescription eyeglass lenses, select "Ray-Ban Blue" as your lens feature of choice.
What If I Don't Like My New Lenses Once I Try Them?
No problem! At SportRx we have the See Better Guarantee. Try your Ray-Ban replacement lenses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit toward a different pair. And return shipping? Covered. It's our low hassle, easy way to get you into some stellar prescription shades to have you feeling good and seeing great.
I Still Have More Questions. Who Can I Talk To?
We have friendly opticians available to chat 7 days a week. If you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us.
Shop Ray-Ban Replacement Lenses at SportRx