Expert opticians at SportRx designed the best Rx solution for snow and desert sport enthusiasts: the prescription goggle insert. These Rx inserts work exceptionally well inside snow goggles for skiing or snowboarding and inside dirt goggles for motocross or mountain biking — they are also easy to install and remove. Join us as we break down how to change your prescription goggle insert in clear, easy steps.
How to Change Your Prescription Goggle Inserts:
1. Place your prescription goggle insert into the goggles by leading them with the bottom of the prescription lenses.
2. After the bottom part is in the frame, push the top "antennas" down with a little bit of force and slide the rest of the goggle insert into place.
3. To ensure the most precise optical alignment, make sure the middle of the insert is over the nose bridge — so it’s in line with the path from the nose bridge to the top of the goggle.
4. Your prescription goggle inserts should be secured in place, and you're ready to hit the slopes with perfect vision.
For a visual presentation on changing you prescription goggle inserts, check out this video:
One Simple Step to Remove a Prescription Goggle Insert:
1. Pull from the middle of the insert right above the nose bridge and push down on the springy tabs.
2. You may have to wiggle them around a bit, but they will pop right out!
Get Prescription Goggle Inserts from SportRx
Need prescription goggles? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tool tips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription goggles at SportRx today!