The expert opticians at SportRx have designed the best solution to prescription ski and snowboard goggles and prescription MX goggles for motocross and mountain biking with an innovative pair of prescription goggle inserts. These work exceptionally well, and are easy to install and remove, but if you’re having trouble doing so, we’re here to help you out. We’ll walk you through the simple steps involved in order for you to see with ease on the mountain.
Steps to Input Your Prescription Goggle Insert:
1. Put your prescription goggle insert into the goggles by leading with the bottom of the prescription lenses.
2. After the bottom portion is in the frame, push the top “antennas” down with a little bit of force and slide the rest of the goggle insert into place.
3. To ensure the most precise optical alignment, make sure the middle of the insert is over the nose bridge so it’s entirely in line with the path from the nose bridge to the top of the goggle.
4. Your prescription goggle inserts should be secured in place, and you’re good to go hit the slopes with perfect vision.
One Simple Step to Remove a Prescription Goggle Inserts:
1. Pull from the middle of the insert right above the nose bridge and push down on the springy tabs.
2. You may have to wriggle ‘em around a bit, but they will pop right out!
Get Prescription Goggle Inserts from SportRx
We hope we’ve made the process of removing and replacing your prescription goggle inserts as seamless as possible with this step by step guide. If you have any further questions on how to insert these lenses or how prescription goggle inserts work, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or contact us on LiveChat! Our expert opticians are willing and able to help you with any questions that you can think of before your next purchase.
If you need prescription snowboarding or ski goggles or prescription mountain bike or motocross goggles, you came to the right place! If you already have goggles and just need the Rx inserts, feel free to hit us up!