Put on your XL beanie and grab your gear because winter is here! That speed you're itching for can finally become satisfied with the much-anticipated return of fresh powder. And to match your craving, we've got the best snow goggles for big heads coming right up.
Table of Contents
A. Video Review
B. Top 5 Best Ski & Snowboard Goggles for Big Heads of 2021/2022 Season
1. Spy Marauder Elite
2. Oakley Flight Tracker L
3. Oakley Flight Deck L
4. Smith Squad XL
5. Zeal Portal XL
C. Best Ski & Snowboard Goggles for Big Heads of 2020 Season
D. Prescription Snow Goggles at SportRx
Follow along with Sunglass Rob as he highlights the top snow goggles that accommodate those with larger heads.
Designed in SPY's top-secret lab we bring you the Spy+ Marauder Elite snow goggles. These high-powered, magnetic Toric goggles are built for boosting your visual experience up a few notches. With a low-profile lens for crystal clear distortion-free optics and SPY's revolutionary Happy lens technology, you get it all in one. Happy lenses boost mood and alertness while also enhancing color and contrast. You'll also feel more relaxed with the Marauder Elite's super strong magnets for fast and easy lens changes and its Deadbolt lens locking system for a worry-free, snow sliding ski season.
Spy Marauder Elite Key Features:
- Toric ARC® lens provides maximum optical clarity & distortion-free vision
- RISE™ ventilation system draws out hot air to prevent fog
- Deadlock™ lens change system allows for easy & secure lens swapping on-the-go
- Includes bonus Happy™ lens
- Available with prescription insert at SportRx
Oakley knows your snow season better than anyone else. That's why the Flight Tracker comes in three different sizes, so every size head, (especially your big head), can ride on with this classic and stylized snow goggle. Oakley Flight Tracker L is the large fit, which is inspired by Oakley's first true oversized snow goggle. As a high-demand goggle, the Flight Tracker is engineered for integrating the same great look with all the best Oakley Snow features you love. Equipped with PRIZM™ Snow lens technology, your environment will enhance with color and contrast — so you can see clearly now the rain is gone.
Oakley Flight Tracker L Key Features:
- Toric Lens combines spherical & cylindrical shapes for excellent vision
- Triple-layer foam wicks away moisture + adds extra comfort
- PRIZM™ Snow Tech & interchangeable lens system
Ready to take flight on the mountain and soar down new trails? Oakley Flight Deck is on board with that mission. The Flight Deck, inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, is a large-sized goggle that maximizes your field-of-view — so you won't miss a single slope on the trail ahead. These goggles provide a comfy, flexible fit, which is also engineered for seamless helmet compatibility. Designed with Oakley's Ridgelock Technology, you can change the lens as quickly and easily as your favorite, mastered go-to run
Oakley Flight Deck L Key Features:
- PRIZM™ lens technology boosts contrast and enhances color
- Triple-layer face foam provides all-day comfort
- Durable lenses meeting ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 safety standards
The largest cylindrical goggle in SMITH's collection is the Squad XL snow goggle. This massive lens is molded from carbonic-x material for a frame that's as tough as you. With Fog-X technology and ChromaPop lenses, you get a crystal clear and fog-free ride all-day long. SMITH Squad XL snow goggles will fit your big head perfectly with its oversized semi-rimless frame design that's matched with a new, larger strap — for a complete, full-functioning snow goggle.
Smith Squad XL Key Features:
- ChromaPop lenses boost color and enhance color
- Built-in Airflow technology
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens
- Three-layer moisture-wicking DriWix face foam
- Dual-slide, ultra-wide silicone strap
- ResponsiveFit frame for a comfortable seal around your face
- Ultimate integration with SMITH helmets
Remember how excited you'd get for seeing a new movie in IMAX? That's what inspired the Zeal Portal XL snow goggles. Thanks to its rimless design for unparalleled peripheral vision and Everclear Anti-Fog lenses, you get a full field view that is fog-free too. Portal XL is built with Zeal's Rail Lock System for easy lens-swapping. And we've got your big head and prescription needs covered without a frustrating "over-the-glasses" system. Our exclusive prescription inserts easily slip into the lens of this frame.
Zeal Portal XL Key Features:
- Extra Large fit
- Fully rimless spherical lens for unmatched vision
- Rail Lock System for easy lens replacement
- Polarized & Photochromic Optimum Automatic Plus lens tech
- Bonus Lens included
Do you have trouble finding the right fit for your big head? Luckily for you, several SportRxers struggle with their large noggins too, so we've decided to share some XL secrets. Stick with us to find out which 7 snow goggles Sunglass Rob and Tyler have deemed worthy to embrace your big head.
It's hard to beat the optics of the Oakley Fall Line XL snow goggle. If you've never experienced Oakley's PRIZM lens tech before, buckle up for the most vibrant ride of your life.
Oakley Fall Line XL Key Features:
- Cylindrical, rimless design allows you to quickly scan your surroundings so you don't have to take out that little shredder coming up on your right.
- Ridgelock lens swap technology ensures you can charge the mountain without harsh weather interfering with your vision.
- PRIZM Snow lenses provide crystal-clear vision in any condition from bluebird to whiteout.
It's no surprise the Anon M4 won SportRx's snow goggle of the year. Steezy style on the outside, fantastic features on the inside, these puppies are worth the price. Everyone's been there—you're working up a sweat as you carve down the mountain and as soon as you're up on that ski lift, you're shaking like Shakira. A large to extra large fit and prescription insert ready, what are you waiting for?
Anon M4 Key Features:
- Comes with a premium MFI (magnetic face integration) mask you can quickly pop on and off to keep your teeth from clattering.
- If you like to swap your lens according to light conditions, these bad boys have got you covered. They come with dual lenses which makes it easier than ever to ride because of their magnetic lens tech.
- An extra-deep nose pocket ensures a comfy fit if your nose shape matches your head size.
SMITH isn't messing around with the I/O Mag XL snow goggles. Brimming with innovative features, your time on the slopes will be smoother than ever.
SMITH I/O MAG XL Key Features:
- Spherical lens coupled with anti-fog tech gives you a crystal clear view of your winter wonderland.
- Magnetic lens design makes it easy to swap in a pinch.
- ChromaPop lens technology enhances color in such a gnarly way, you'll feel like you step back in time when you take them off.
Take a walk on the wild side with the Dragon X2 snow goggle. These goggles not only look rad but they're also packed with performance features that will enhance your snow game. They're super prescription insert compatible and trust us, you don't want to miss out on their Lumalens color optimizing lens tech.
Dragon X2 Key Features:
- Thanks to armored venting, your face foam will stay dry and comfortable.
- Easily interchangeable lenses are coated and secure so you don't have to deal with frustrating fog.
- Lumalens tech was developed especially for snow, granting unbeatable color and contrast in any condition.
SPY Legacy snow goggles have all the throwback vibes and are quite possibly the largest fit you can find out there. Picture it—you just strapped in at the top of the mountain, you're about to start your run, and you're soaking in that breathtaking snowy view. Not only does the expansive field of vision help, but that giddy feeling bubbling up inside is probably the HD+ lens tech working its magic.
SPY Legacy Key Features:
- Peeved by smudgy fingerprints? Legacy has a fingerprint-free Lock Steady lens change system for speedy and simple lens swaps.
- HD+ lens technology filters out harmful blue light while letting in the beneficial blue light to give you an improved mood on top of how well you're shredding.
- Notches in the temples allow for OTG integration, but why stop there? Get a prescription insert instead.
Attention to detail is key with the Giro Contact snow goggle. New season, new snow goggles? Giro Contact is ready.
Giro Contact Key Features:
- VIVID contrast-enhancing lens technology speaks for itself on the slopes.
- Magnetic lens interchangeable system allows you to adapt to changing light conditions with ease.
- Mostly rimless frame design and spherical lens gives you that highly sought-after clear peripheral vision.
For that slick aesthetic everyone loves, Oakley Flight Deck snow goggles have style on lock. The mountain is your playground when you realize your full potential with the Flight Deck.
Oakley Flight Deck Key Features:
- Huge surface area of a rimless, fully spherical lens ensures you'll have the full expanse of nature at the corners of your eyes.
- Have we mentioned how incredible PRIZM lens tech is? Oakley has colors specific to your environment down to a science.
- Ridgelock Technology makes swapping lenses quick and easy without annoying gaps in the goggle for cold air to come through.
Prescription Snow Goggles at SportRx
You're in the right place for prescription snow goggles. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription snow goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your snow goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription snow goggles at SportRx today!