If you’re looking to upgrade your fishing gear with the latest and greatest, you’ll want to pull up a chair for this one. SportRx is ready to share our picks with you for the best men’s fishing sunglasses of 2020, curated by hand with the help of our expert opticians.
Best Men’s Fishing Sunglasses
The Best Men’s Fishing Sunglasses of 2020
1. Costa Diego
2. Oakley Split Shot
3. Wiley X Omega
4. Costa Tuna Alley
5. Costa Fantail
6. SMITH Guide’s Choice
7. Maui Jim Peahi
Prescription Men’s Fishing Sunglasses at SportRx
Every frame listed is available in prescription and has been selected by our expert, in-house opticians.
There’s all kinds of great fishing in San Diego, so of course you need the best of the best to score those catches. With the REXY-winning Costa Diego, there are all kinds of high performance features packed into its large frame.
Costa Diego Key Features:
- Spring hinges conceal vents to control airflow
- Hydrophilic temple tips and nose pad retain grip
- Contrast-enhancing 580 lens tech
Fishing frames from Oakley? We think yes. Enjoy all the same athletic perks you get out of other Oakley models with some unique features to bring out the best of your fishing. These REXY-nominated sunglasses are just what you need.
Oakley Split Shot Key Features:
- Extended coverage O-Matter frame
- Includes detachable 20-inch lightweight woven steel leash
- Enjoy either PRIZM Shallow Water or Deep Water lens tech depending on your needs
For truly versatile fishing sunglasses, look no further than the Wiley X Omega. These sunglasses are safety-certified and REXY-nominated to tackle anything the water throws at you, and you can’t go wrong with custom prescription Captivate lenses.
Wiley X Omega Key Features:
- ANSI Z87.1 certified for high-mass and high-velocity impact standards
- Lightweight frame build won’t get in your way
- Captivate lens tech enhances color and contrast
We’re not done with the hall-of-famers quite yet. The Costa Tuna Alley took home the REXY for Best Fishing Sunglasses in 2018—needless to say, these are tried and true and the perfect pick if you’re after something really sturdy.
Costa Tuna Alley Key Features:
- Carefully crafted ventilation system prevents fogging
- Durable frame construction
- Available with glass or polycarbonate 580 lenses
The winner of the 2019 REXY for Best Fishing Sunglasses, the Fantail is a comfortable medium fit with all the same features found in its bigger cousins. You can’t go wrong with this true performance frame.
Costa Fantail Key Features:
- Heavy-duty TR-90 frame material
- Grip on nose pad and temples
- Contrast-enhancing 580 lens tech
Not so fast, we’ve got another REXY winner on our hands. The best adventuring sunglasses of 2019, the SMITH Guide’s Choice is great for any outdoor activity, including helping you reel in your best catch yet.
SMITH Guide’s Choice Key Features:
- Hydrophilic megol nose pad and temples
- Spring hinges easily adapt to different head sizes
- ChromaPop lens tech separates colors to let you see clearly through the water’s surface
Made to handle the intense Hawaiian surf, the oversized fit of the Maui Jim Peahi provides both comfort and durability on your next fishing trip. Another nominee for the best fishing sunglasses at the 2018 REXYS, the Peahi is the perfect companion in tough conditions.
Maui Jim Peahi Key Features:
- Super lightweight frame build
- Rubber nose pads for extra grip
- PolarizedPlus2 lens technology blocks harmful glare, UV rays, and blue light while enhancing colors
Need prescription men’s fishing sunglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription men’s fishing sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription men’s fishing sunglasses at SportRx today!