Oakley Kato and Kato X are perfect representations of the brand's heritage and ‘disruptive by design’ ethos. The wraparound shield on both models follows the contours of your face so closely that the sunglass performs as an extension of your body rather than an external accessory. The Kato takes a more aggressive approach with the lens flowing around your nosebridge while the Kato X is slightly more reserve with a traditional nosebridge cut-out. Aside from that difference, these frame are identical from temple to temple. Learn about the rest of the cutting-edge Oakley sunglasses below!
OAKLEY KATO X
OAKLEY KATO & KATO X FRAME FEATURES:
- Precise Fit – This lens is designed to fit as close to the face as possible for more seamless performance. The value added to you is a more expansive view and optimal coverage.
- Extended Lens Wrap – Advances in technology at Oakley’s lab allow this one-piece lens to have extended wrap without sacrificing rigidity.
- Adjustable Rake - Oakley engineers understand that everyone's face shape is a bit different. With that in mind they added an adjustable rake system that tilts the lens to your preference so it avoids contact with your cheekbones.
- Multiple Nosepads - The Kato and Kato X come with three sets of Unobtainium nosepads of different thicknesses. Swapping out one nosepad for another will make the frame fit closer or further from your face, creating a more comfortable and custom fit.
- PRIZM Lens Technology - Get the most out of your activity with a visually-stunning contrast boost. PRIZM lens technology uses dyes in the lens to filter colors and manipulate the light spectrum. The result is to make details easier to see and your day more enjoyable.
Oakley Prescription Sunglasses Online at SportRx!
Need prescription Oakley PRIZM Sunglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley PRIZM Sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your sunglasses or goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley PRIZM Sunglasses at SportRx today!