You've invested in a premium snow goggle, so don't let your vision fall short. OTG (over-the-glasses) methods are a thing of the past, and your visual experience pays the price on the slopes. Learn about the benefits of the SPY Legacy prescription insert and discover just how simple it is to install and remove.
Table of Contents
1. Watch the Video
2. What is a Prescription Snow Goggle Insert?
3. What Are the Benefits of the SPY Legacy Prescription Insert?
4. How Do I Install & Remove the Prescription Insert into the SPY Legacy?
5. Prescription SPY Snow Goggles Online at SportRx
Follow along with Eyeglass Tyler as he demonstrates how to install and remove the prescription insert. For more information, continue reading!
Prescription inserts are the ultimate Rx solution for your vision needs on the slopes. They provide clear vision in a secure fit, so you can enjoy the ride. Designed for almost every snow goggle on the market, and in a variety of sizes, we've got your prescription snow goggle needs covered — including the SPY Legacy.
By using the SPY Legacy prescription insert, you'll achieve superior optics and a safer Rx solution during your ride. Here are a few of the main reasons to discard the OTG method and use a SPY Legacy prescription insert instead:
- Ditch fogging glasses and embrace clear vision with anti-fog coating options for your prescription inserts.
- The insert sits closer to the lens, and further from your face, to decrease chances of fogging and increase ventilation.
- Glass doesn't belong anywhere near your eyes when flying down the mountain, and OTG can be a safety risk when you take a tumble. Our inserts are made of durable materials that can handle the occasional fall without compromising your vision.
- Super-fast and simple lens installation and removal means more time cruising on the slopes.
- A secure fit allows you to ride with confidence knowing that the insert won't budge, no matter how much you move.
- Best of all, our expert Sport Opticians can customize the insert for low and high prescriptions.
We hope we have convinced you to leave the glasses in the cabin. Now, let's review just how simple it is to install the SPY Legacy prescription insert. In just a few easy steps, you'll achieve pristine vision for the best ride of your life.
Step 1: Insert the bottom prongs of the insert over the lower foam area and over the nose bridge of the SPY Legacy goggle.
Step 2: Roll open the upper foam of the goggle and guide the top antennas into place.
Step 3: Observe the prescription insert, making sure it’s not crooked, and gently push it down to ensure it’s firmly in place.
Step 1. Place a finger within the notch of the insert located at the nose bridge.
Step 2. Roll open the upper foam of the goggle and gently pull the insert towards you. An antenna should automatically pop out.
Step 3. Continue gently pulling the insert out of the goggle while maneuvering the rest of the prongs out.
For a visual presentation on installing and removing a prescription insert, check out this video guide.
Need prescription SPY snow goggles? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect Rx insert. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription SPY snow goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with our See Better Guarantee. Try your SPY Legacy prescription insert for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send it back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better one. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription SPY snow goggles online at SportRx today!