Do you have prescription needs and find yourself struggling with the outdated "over-the-glasses" (OTG) method? At SportRx, we understand how clear vision is crucial for shredding down the mountain. Don't let vision needs or fogging glasses hold you back. We've got you covered with Dragon prescription inserts specifically designed for giving you clear vision without the hassle or risk of a fumbling frame.
Table of Contents
1. Watch the Video
2. What is a Prescription Snow Goggle Insert?
3. What Are the Benefits of the Dragon PXV Prescription Insert?
4. How Do I Install & Remove the Prescription Insert into the Dragon PXV?
5. Prescription Dragon Snow Goggles at SportRx
Prescription inserts are the ultimate Rx solution for seeing clearly on the slopes. Designed for giving you the clear vision required in a secure fit, you can ride with confidence that your Rx insert is doing its job. Available in a variety of sizes and made for almost every snow goggle on the market, we've got your prescription snow goggle needs covered — including the Dragon PXV.
By using a prescription insert in your Dragon PXV goggles, you're ensuring superior optics and safety during your ride. Here are a few of the main reasons to ditch the OTG method and embrace prescription inserts in your snow goggles:
- Say goodbye to fogging glasses and hello to clear optics with our anti-fog coating options for your prescription inserts.
- The insert sits closer to the lens, and further from your face, to further decrease chances of fogging and increase ventilation.
- Glass doesn't belong anywhere near your eyes when flying down the mountain, and OTG can be a safety risk when you take a tumble. Our inserts are made of durable materials that can handle the occasional fall without compromising your vision.
- Super fast and simple lens installation & removal means more time on the slopes.
- A secure fit allows you to ride with confidence that the insert won't budge.
- Best of all, our expert Sport Opticians can customize the insert for low and high prescription needs.
Now that we understand why your glasses should stay in the cabin, let's review how simple it is to install a prescription insert into the Dragon PXV. In just a few quick steps, you'll get one of the best visual experiences you've ever had on the mountain.
Step 1: Insert the bottom prongs of the insert over the lower foam area and over the nose bridge of the Dragon PXV goggle.
Step 2: Roll open the upper foam of the goggle and guide the top antennas into place.
Step 3: Observe the prescription insert and make sure it’s not crooked and gently push it down to ensure it’s firmly in place.
Step 1. Place a finger within the notch of the insert that is located at the nose bridge.
Step 2. Roll open the upper foam of the goggle and gently pull the insert towards you. An antenna should automatically pop out.
Step 3. Continue gently pulling the insert out of the goggle while maneuvering the rest of the prongs out.
For a visual presentation on installing and removing a prescription insert, check out this video guide.
Need prescription Dragon snow goggles? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect Rx insert. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Dragon snow goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your snow goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Dragon snow goggles at SportRx today!