Wearing goggles over your prescription glasses for satisfying your clarity needs is a hassle. The over the glasses (OTG) method can increase fogging, become loose, or end up crooked or bent during your ski or snowboarding sessions. A prescription snow goggle insert offers a more comfortable, functional, and safer way for enhancing your Rx needs — so you worry less about leveling out your glasses after every turn and jump and focus more on leveling up your skills for the next slope.
Table of Contents
1. Watch the Video
2. What Is a Prescription Snow Goggle Insert?
3. What Are the Benefits of the Anon WM3 Prescription Insert?
4. How Do I Install & Remove the Prescription Insert into the Anon WM3?
5. Shop Anon WM3 Prescription Inserts at SportRx
Prescription inserts are built for durability and designed as the ultimate Rx solution when it’s time for you to hit the mountain. The inserts are available in a variety of sizes and fit nearly every snow goggle available — including the Anon WM3. They are also an excellent and safer alternative to the OTG method, since SportRx’s prescription inserts won’t move around inside the snow goggle.
A prescription snow goggle insert for the Anon WM3 goggle offers a variety of clarity and safety benefits for gliding, turning, and catching air during your time on the slopes.
- Your days of foggy frustration are over since the prescription insert sits closer to the goggle lens for increased ventilation.
- The prescription snow goggle insert easily snaps in and out of the goggle.
- The insert will firmly fit into the snow goggle, so it safely stays in place during the most rugged of your shredding adventures
- Best of all, our expert Sport Opticians can customize the insert for any low or high prescription needs.
Installation and removal of a prescription snow goggle insert is so easy a yeti could do it. Save your prescription glasses for smores night and get your Anon WM3 setup with a prescription insert in three easy steps.
1. Start by inserting the bottom plastic antennas over the lower foam area and over the nose bridge of the Anon WM3 goggle. Then roll open the upper foam of the goggle and snap the top prongs into place.
2. Observe the prescription insert and make sure it’s not crooked and gently push down to ensure it’s firmly in place.
3. To remove, gently push down on the middle of the insert and roll open the upper portion of the foam to pull out the plastic antennas from each side. Then simply guide the insert out of the goggle.
For a visual presentation on installing and removing a prescription insert, check out this video guide.
When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tool tips throughout the build process as you customize your prescription needs. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription inserts for your Anon WM3 goggle. If you already own a pair of snow goggles, you can also buy a prescription insert separately.
Ditch risky online shopping with our See Better Guarantee. You can try your Anon WM3 and/or prescription insert for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get started at SportRx today!