Staying safe on the job has never been as prescription-friendly and stylish until this best of list. Check out this year's list of the best prescription safety sunglasses for men and find the most prescribed pair for your safety needs here at SportRx!
Best Prescription Safety Sunglasses for Men
Designed with a don't-hold-back attitude, Wiley X Gravity is the frame to do it all in. Styling cylinder accents with removable Facial Cavity™ Seal and rubber temples, Gravity is a secure sure safety sunglass. Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for optical clarity and high mass/high velocity impact protection.
Wiley X Gravity in Black Crystal with Blue Mirror Lenses
Key Wiley X Gravity Features:
- Half rubber temple tips
- Removable Facial Cavity Seal
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for high velocity/high impact standards
- Meets MIL-PRF-32432 (MCEPS) ballistic standards for spectacles & goggles
- SFW: 135 (Men's Medium/Large)
Take the intensity of Oakley's brand and amp it up with all the safety features you can fit in a frame. Industrial Det Cord ANSI is made with its signature lightweight O Matter™ frame material and equipped with thin-stem technology for comms compatibility. Meets MIL-SPEC MIL PRF 32432 and surpasses ANSI Z87.1 (2015) Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
Key Oakley Industrial Det Cord ANSI Features:
- 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO lens
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Thin stem technology for comms compatibility
- Meets MIL-SPEC MIL PREF 32432
- Surpasses ANSI Z87.1 for high-mass/velocity impact protection
- PRIZM lenses available
- SFW: 138 (Men's Large)
The high-performance frame your day on the job will be dying to take out after. Operator's Choice Elite sunglasses are made with carbonic lenses that offer impact resistance and clear optics.
Key SMITH Operator's Choice Elite Features:
- Carbonic lenses
- Anti-fog & scratch-resistant coating
- ChromaPop lenses
- Exceeds MilSpec standards
- SFW: 138 (Men's Large)
A California-inspired frame that meets all the style and safety standards, Vise Z87 is a great frame to do it all in. Built with their best-selling VISE frame structure, Vise Z87 meets ANSI Z.87 impact requirements and OSHA eyewear specifications for jobs not requiring side shields and chemical splash resistance.
Key Heat Wave Vise Z87 Features:
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Durable polycarbonate frame construction
- Meets Z87 standards
- SFW: 139 (Men's Large)
Demand the safety you deserve in the SPY General ANSI sunglasses. General ANSI is constructed from Grilamid frame material that makes them lightweight and durable and is equipped with Happy Lens™ and Trident™ polarization. Of course, General ANSI is ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance.
Key Spy General ANSI Features:
- 8- base polycarbonate ARC lenses for superior optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Happy Lens & Trident lens available
- SFW: 140 (Men's Large/Extra Large)
Need prescription safety sunglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription safety sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund exchange or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription safety sunglasses at SportRx today!