If you’re in need of new Oakley glasses, you’ve come to the right place. A new year means a new Oakley release. Whether you’re looking for eyeglasses with sport performance enhancements or glasses for long days on the computer, the Oakley 2022 new release has the perfect set of eyeglasses for you.
*Looking for new Oakley sunglass models? You can find those, here!
Table of Contents
A. What to Look for in New Oakley Glasses
B. New Oakley Glasses of 2022
C. Shop New Oakley Glasses
What to Look for in New Oakley Glasses
Oakley 1.59 Clear - Lightweight and impact-resistant so your eyes are protected whenever life throws something at you, literally.
Oakley 1.59 PRIZM Gaming - Contains added blue light blocking technology for long days staring at screens.
Oakley 1.59 Transitions - Available in grey and brown photochromic lenses, eliminating the need to buy and carry around a separate pair of sunglasses.
Oakley High Index (1.67 & 1.74) - Suggested for strong prescriptions. Up to 30% thinner than the standard 1.59 lens to reduce weight so you can enjoy wearing your new look all day.
SportRx Custom Lenses - Customizable so you can show off your style and personalize your lenses based on your individual vision needs.
O Matter - Lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant frame material.
NanO-Matter - 67% thinner and 3x stronger than acetate frame material.
Titanium - Incredibly strong, extremely lightweight, and corrosion resistant frame material.
Unobtainium - Oakley’s proprietary grip material that gets stickier and tackier the more you sweat.
New Oakley Glasses of 2022
Shop Oakley Futurity
For sport performance optics in an everyday frame, look no further than the Oakley Futurity. The temples, inspired by the Oakley Sutro, are encased in Unobtainium grip. This grip can also be found on the TruBridge nosepad, making these glasses great for a variety of indoor sports and stay in place even when you’re reacting to a deep volley on the squash court.
- NanO-Matter frame that is so thin and lightweight, you may forget they’re there.
- Unobtainium along the temples and TruBridge for ultimate retention.
- Large rectangular lenses for optimal protection and a wide range of view.
- SFW 133 (What is SFW?)
Shop Oakley Admission
Welcome the newest member of Oakley’s First-Class Collection, the Oakley Admission. Specifically made for gamers, this frame helps minimize gaming interference and allows you to game for hours with zero discomfort. The ace-fit temples are adjustable for a customized fit, and thin for headset compatibility. No need to fuss with situating your glasses and headset comfortably!
- O-Matter frame is impact resistant and able to withstand ragequitting.
- Adjustable, ace-fit temples are thin for headset compatibility.
- Trubridge Sport Unobtainium nosepad provide no-slip retention.
- SFW 131 and 136 (What is SFW?)
Oakley Metal Plate TI
Shop Oakley Metal Plate TI
Oakley’s popular Metal Plate is now available in a premium version. This style evolution is modernized with a thicker brow architecture for a familiar composition that is built to last. The Oakley ellipse logo on each temple is not raised and glaring like the original Metal Plate, making it perfect for those who want a distinguishably elevated design.
- Titanium frame for an elevated take on the original Metal Plate.
- Thicker brow bar for a stronger design aesthetic.
- Adjustable, clear grip-fit nosepads for a seamless look.
- Unobtainium earsocks so you can wear the Metal Plate TI on the job and on the go.
- SFW 133 and 138 (What is SFW?)
Oakley Socket TI
Shop Oakley Socket TI
Next up is an upgrade to the Oakley Socket 5.0, the Oakley Socket TI. This updated design is made of lightweight, yet durable and corrosion-resistant titanium for premium eyewear built with longevity in mind. The temples feature modern upgrades with a contemporary industrial look that is sure to bring out your confidence while taking leadership at the job site.
- Titanium frame for a premium, corrosion-resistant composition.
- Adjustable, clear grip-fit nosepads for a clean look.
- Unobtainium earsocks for stable wear at your fast-moving job.
- SFW 135 (What is SFW?)
Shop Oakley Dehaven
The Dehaven is named after a small beach town in Northern California, and was influenced by the art and craftsmanship of surfboard shaping. It comes with a NanO-Matter frame front, accompanied by ultra-thin stainless steel temples. The temples feature a cross-hatch pattern to echo the way longboarders wax their boards, making it perfect for those who appreciate an artisan-inspired look.
- Smooth NanO-Matter frame-front for a subtle aesthetic from the front.
- Stainless steel temples with cross-hatch pattern for an artisan touch.
- Unobtainium earsocks for no-slip grip when you’re racing to the beach.
- SFW 135 and 139 (What is SFW?)
Shop Oakley Exchange
The Oakley Exchange brings a modern twist to the Oakley best-seller, Currency. This mixed material frame features an O-Matter frame front and stainless steel temples. These temples are encased by B1B-textured Unobtainium earsocks for a look that is sure to showcase your ankle-breaking agility when stepping onto the basketball court.
- O-Matter frame-front for impact-resistance when skimming across the court.
- Stainless steel temples with B1B grip texture for a truly agile look.
- Classic, rectangular lenses so you can wear these glasses on and off the court.
- SFW 136 and 141 (What is SFW?)
Shop New Oakley Glasses at SportRx
When you shop for new Oakley glasses at SportRx, we give you the option of getting Oakley Authentic Lenses or SportRx Custom Lenses. Oakley Authentic Lenses come with the ellipse logo etched on the left-wearing lens for proof of authenticity and are available in a handful of eyeglass options. SportRx lenses are available in digital and non-digital options, as well as several transitioning color options. Don’t know which eyeglass lenses are right for you? Give SportRx a call! We have ABO-certified opticians available 7 days a week to help you pick out the perfect lenses for your individual lifestyle.
Ditch risky online shopping with SportRx’s See Better Guarantee. Try your Oakley glasses for 45 days. If you’re not 100% satisfied, send them back for a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. Return shipping? Covered. Get your new Oakley eyeglasses at SportRx today!