You’re ready to conquer the slopes with board or skis in hand, clothing gear zipped up, and goggles in place. As you show off your skills down the black diamonds or learn the ropes on the bunny hills, you notice the overcast skies dissipating into a beautiful, bright blue day— and now you need different lenses for reducing the sun’s glare. That’s where the Zeal Optics Rail Lock System saves the day. Read and learn what you need to know about this lens-change system, its benefits, how it works, and why you’ll love it during your next trip down the mountain.
Table of Contents
1. Watch the Video
2. What is the Zeal Optics Rail Lock System?
3. What Are the Benefits of the Zeal Optics Rail Lock System?
4. How do I Use the Rail Lock System?
5. Shop Zeal Optics Goggles Online at SportRx
The Rail Lock System is designed for an easy lens swapping if snowboarding or ski sessions last through sunset or during sudden changes in weather. A brighter lens provides full clarity for cloudy and dark conditions, while a darker lens will keep you shredding glare-free during bright, blue skies. The Rail Lock System provides a quick and simple lens change, so you shred with clear sight and safety at all times.
The Rail Lock System will ensure your clarity game is on point during your sessions down the mountain.
- A quick lens swap during a sudden weather or lighting change.
- An easy, magnetic lens replacement process without the need for pulling, prying, and wrestling with the goggle.
- A cost-effective option — since you won’t have to purchase multiple pairs of goggles for each weather condition.
Using this lens replacement system is one of the easiest actions you’ll perform during your snowboarding trip — besides your sip of evening hot cocoa.
1. For removal, press both tabs under the lens frame and slide the lens up and off the goggle.
2. Insert the replacement lens from the top of the lens frame and down into the goggle — magnetically locking into place.
3. That’s it! Enjoy your ride with full clarity.
The Rail Lock System is built into the Lookout, Portal, and Portal XL Zeal Optics snow goggles — and available for online purchase at SportRx! When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tool tips throughout the build process as you customize your Zeal Optics goggle. If you require a prescription, we also offer prescription inserts which provide a safer, clearer, fog-free alternative in comparison to placing goggles over your glasses.
If you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your Zeal Optics snow goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with our See Better Guarantee. You can try your Zeal Optics goggle for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send it back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get started at SportRx today!