Do you have the Rudy Project Exception sunglasses, but are unsure how to change out the lenses? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Continue reading as we break down the simple process of changing the lenses on your Exception frames.
Table of Contents
Join Eyeglass Tyler for a visual walk-through of how to easily change out the lenses. Continue reading for more information!
The Exception is a versatile pair of sunglasses that comes with the interchangeability to swap out lenses. Multiple lenses for one frame allows you to change them depending on the lighting conditions or sport, giving you the best visual experience possible. The additional Flip Up technology even allows you to wear contacts and still wear the sunglasses by removing the prescription insert.
Removing the Lens
- Get a good grip on the frame by placing the top of the frame in the palm of your hand.
- Rotate the lens in the opposite direction of the nose bridge, down and away (left lens – counterclockwise, right lens – clockwise).
Inserting the Lens
- There is a sharper notch on the lens closer to the temporal side and a rounded edge closer to the nose bridge. Put the sharper hook in first.
- Rotate the lens back in to click in place.
Removing the Flip Up Option
- Flip the lenses up.
- Push the clip forward, rotating it in a circular motion down toward the bottom of the frame.
- Put pressure on the top center portion of the frame and the clip will come off.
Need prescription Rudy Project glasses or sunglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Rudy Project eyewear.
Ditch risky online shopping with our See Better Guarantee. Try your Rudy Project glasses or sunglasses for 45 days and if you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Rudy Project glasses and sunglasses at SportRx today!