If you have a small face and struggle to find running sunglasses that fit, fret no more! Our go-to small face SportRx opticians have put together this list of the best running sunglasses for small faces of 2021. No more worrying about too-large frames bouncing around while you strut your stuff—run in style and comfort with these sleek shades.
Table of Contents
Eyeglass Tyler covers the best running sunglasses for small faces in the video below. Keep reading or watch to learn which frames our opticians selected.
The main thing we were looking for in putting together this list was a perfect fit—frames that won’t bounce or slip. They’re also all lightweight, have the extra grip to stay in place, and were designed with small faces in mind! They’re even all available in prescription from SportRx.
The smaller-size cousin of Nike’s Maverick frame, the Maverick Small has generous square lenses that provide optimal coverage. These sunglasses follow the recent trend of sports sunglasses that look trendy while providing sports performance.
Nike Maverick S Key Features:
- Innovative temple cushioning ensures a very flexible fit
- Ventilated rubber nose pads improve airflow and stop fogging before it starts
- SportRx Frame Width (SFW): 130 (Men’s S-M; Women’s M)
The smallest frame of today’s lineup, the Tifosi Wisp packs a punch nonetheless. It has an 8-base curve, making these a true pair of sports sunglasses designed around the most petite faces.
Tifosi Wisp Key Features:
- Grilamid TR-90 nylon frame is durable and flexible for a versatile fit
- Hydrophilic temples and nose pads absorb moisture and increase grip with sweat
- Interchangeable lenses and an included set of bonus lenses ensure the perfect tint for any condition
- SFW: 118 (Men’s XS, Women’s XS-S)
The smaller version of Oakley’s most popular sports frame, the Flak XS includes all the same performance features in a smaller size.
Oakley Flak XS Key Features:
- O-Matter frame is durable and comfortable combined with Oakley’s Three-Point Fit system to evenly distribute weight
- Unobtainium on the nose pads and temples, a special type of grip that gets even stronger with sweat
- Interchangeable PRIZM lenses mean you’re right at home in any environment
- SFW: 128 (Men’s S, Women’s M)
Another smaller version of a full-sized frame, the Nike Tailwind S has a “flying lens” design only found in certain Nike frames. This gives it extra airflow around the lens so that you only feel the wind at your back.
Nike Tailwind S Key Features:
- Extra venting on nose pads, temples, and lenses
- Interchangeable lenses lend versatility
- Floating rubber nose pads provide grip and absorb impact to prevent bouncing
- SFW: 125 (Men’s S, Women’s S-M)
For running sunglasses that can take a vigorous jog from the streets to the beach, look no further than the Maui Jim Sandy Beach. These rimless sunglasses from Maui Jim are designed to perform best by the water’s edge.
Maui Jim Sandy Beach Key Features:
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips for comfort and grip
- Saltwater-safe treatment on lenses and frame—a great option for you beach joggers out there!
- PolarizedPlus2® lens technology that includes backside AR, water & oil barriers, and scratch resistance
- SFW: 131 (Men’s S-M, Women’s M)
Need prescription running sunglasses? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription running sunglasses.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your sunglasses for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription running sunglasses at SportRx today!