For nearly 30 years, Dragon has been making a statement with its sunglasses and snow goggles. With so many great options, it's hard to narrow down which goggles will suit you best this winter season. Join SportRx as we share the best Dragon snow goggles!
Table of Contents
Eyeglass Tyler from SportRx talks to Jon from Dragon to figure out their top 3 picks. Watch the video or keep reading to learn all about them.
Dragon snow goggles come with two lenses, one for bright light and one for low light. You goggle purchase includes both lenses, so no need to worry about extra expenses. Both lenses also feature LUMALENS®, Dragon's contrast-enhancing lens tech specifically designed for use in the snow. In such unique conditions, not just any run-of-the-mill snow goggles will do. You need the best of the best, and that's LUMALENS®. To learn more about the tech, check out our LUMALENS® Snow Goggle Guide.
All our Dragon goggles, including the ones on this list, are prescription insert compatible. Simply customize the insert to your prescription, snap it to the inside of your goggles when they arrive, and you're ready to go. Don't struggle with fitting your glasses underneath when there's an easier Rx solution.
A very popular snow goggle for Dragon, the X2 has superior clarity and provides a ton of peripheral vision. These feature a sleek, modern look with a spherical lens and fully frameless design.
Key Dragon X2 Features:
- Spherical lens shape that works how your eye works to minimize distortion
- Full rimless design minimizes interference
- Swiftlock lens interchange makes it both easy and quick to swap out lenses. It's designed to let you change without removing your gloves.
The Dragon NFX2 is a favorite among snowboarders as well as Dragon's bestselling goggle. It has a timeless look to it with its cylindrical lens and another fully frameless design.
Key Dragon NFX2 Features:
- Cylindrical lens shape provides a classic style while still being optically correct
- Patented frameless design gives a wider field of view
- Swiftlock lens interchange ensures you're covered in all types of weather
The PXV2 is the product of years of Dragon innovation. Dragon combined everything you love about both the X2 and NFX2 into the PXV, which then got transformed into the PXV2. These goggles feature a fully rimless design and a toric lens shape, so you'll see everything and never have to stop.
Key Dragon PXV2 Features:
- Toric lens shape gives 220 degrees of peripheral vision and the most optically correct experience
- Industry-first Panotech™ lens fused with Swiftlock lens change technology for ultimate visibility
- Slightly smaller than its PXV predecessor while being larger than the NFX2
- A Super Anti-Fog Coating provides clear vision all day long
Need prescription Dragon snow goggles? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, contact us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Dragon snow goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your Dragon snow goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Dragon snow goggles at SportRx today!