SportRx proudly introduces the Oakley Flight Deck XM & XL SMU (Special Make Up). These never-before-seen colorway in Oakley’s top selling goggle is a dream come true for us at SportRx. From the custom strap to a PRIZM Snow lens that does it all, these goggles are packed with features. See more details about the goggles below.
The Creation Process
Following the success of our Flak 2.0 XL SMU and heading towards the end of summer, we couldn’t help but think about the time of year when you trade in your sunglasses for goggles. When the weather turns, and you find yourself on the slopes rather than at the beach. We thought, ‘How cool would it be if…’ And then it happened! Well it was sort of like that…
The opportunity to design a custom colorway in Oakley’s top selling goggle does not happen overnight. After over twelve years of closely working together with Oakley and becoming their #1 optical account, our relationship has bloomed into something extraordinary. We worked hand-in-hand with Oakley’s design team to create these custom Flight Deck colorways. The all-black colorway evolved from the desire to create a colorway that was incredibly wearable but had never been done before. Adding the custom embroidery pattern on the strap allowed us to put our own unique SportRx touch on it.
Oakley/SportRx Exclusive Flight Deck XM
Oakley/SportRx Exclusive Flight Deck XL
Not sure what size is right for you? Check out our Flight Deck XL vs. XM comparison review to get things dialed in.
- Exclusivity – This SportRx exclusive can’t be found anywhere else on the planet. Own a piece of history with this limited-edition colorway. The black on black theme gives it a simple appearance from afar but upon a closer look you can really get a feel for the level of detail that differentiates it from any other Oakley goggle.
- PRIZM Snow Lens Technology – See every detail on the slopes with the enhanced contrast that only PRIZM can provide. PRIZM Lenses works by manipulating the light spectrum to make everything in your environment pop with detail. PRIZM Sapphire and PRIZM Jade are perfect lenses to get you by in a variety of conditions from blue bird days to when the storm is rolling in. Finding your line down the slopes has never been easier.
- One-of-a-kind strap – What makes this goggle especially unique is the strap. The black hot melt icon keeps things clean and draws attention to the finer details of the strap. A hidden dot-dash pattern is interwoven and raised for a truly custom look. The interior of the strap is lined with silicon grip to keep the goggles in place no matter how hard you shred.
- Dual pane lenses – Fogging up isn’t a concern with the Oakley Flight Deck XM. The inside of the lens is treated with anti-fog coating. And the lens itself is dual pane to help better control the contrast between outside temperatures and those within the goggle itself.
- Triple Layer Foam – Comfort is key for a long day of riding. Oakley engineers designed their own triple-layer foam mix and we topped it off with a black top layer of anti-microbial fleece to match the all-black colorway.
- Prescription Friendly – The SportRx/Oakley Flight Deck SMUs are available with a prescription insert. This means no more dry eyes from contacts or trying to jam your eyeglasses underneath your goggle! With this prescription snow goggle insert you get maximum clarity to make the most of your time on the slopes.
Oakley Flight Deck XM & XL in Prescription at SportRx!
Need prescription Oakley Prescription Snow Goggles? Done. When you shop with us, you’ll find video guides and tooltips throughout the build process as you customize the perfect pair. An answer to all your questions is at your fingertips, and if you want to chat with an expert, Contact Us. We’ll put you in touch with one of our friendly in-house opticians who can help you build your prescription Oakley PRIZM Goggles.
Ditch risky online shopping with the See Better Guarantee. Try your goggles for 45 days. If you’re not satisfied, send them back. Get a full refund, exchange, or credit towards a better pair. And return shipping? Covered. Get your pair of prescription Oakley PRIZM Goggles at SportRx today!