It’s that time of the year again. There is fresh pow pow in the mountains and you’re itching to shred the slopes. Snow goggles are an essential part of your snow sports gear, and luckily we have the perfect thing: the Oakley Flight Deck. In the following video, we detail every sweet feature and aspect of the Flight Deck, explaining why these goggles will not only give you great optics and comfort, but also an amazingly smooth look. We have an updated review of the Oakley Flight Deck is you want to see the latest feedback.
Oakley Flight Deck
6 Note-worthy features of the Oakley Flight Deck:
1) PRIZM Lens Technology: PRIZM Snow lenses make seeing everything in your environment easier. the improved contrast enhancement will make finding your lines down the slopes a breeze.
2) Rimless Design: This is the signature feature that definitely makes the Flight Deck pop right away. Not only does it look cool, but it gives you a priceless 180º peripheral view. This vision is also aided by the fact that the goggles are on the thinner side (aka the distance between your eyes and the lens is minimized).
3) Spherical Shape: The Oakley Flight Deck lens is curved not only left to right, but up and down as well. This improves optics and also creates some added room within the goggle, leading to less fogging.
4) Dual Pane Lens: The dual lens on this goggle works similarly to a dual pane window that you might have in your house. The outside lens keeps cold air out, and the inside lens keeps warm air in, with a small space in between the two.
5) Anti-Fog: The Oakley Flight Deck comes equipped with Oakley’s new anti-fog coating, 3F. This new technology, coupled with the other anti-fog features on the goggle, makes the Flight Deck one of the hardest goggles to fog up.
6) Plutonite: Sounds complex, doesn’t it? It’s not. HDO stands for High Definition Optics, which is Oakley’s jazzy name for their tech that eliminates distortion on a wraparound lens. Plutonite is Oakley’s lens material, that is highly impact-resistant, provides 100% UV A, B, and C ray protection, and gives you top-of-the-line protection.
These six features are the big ones, but the Flight Deck has many of the other details you would expect from high quality snow goggles. It has plenty of venting, and a wide strap with silicone beads on the inside, to keep that strap from sliding around on your helmet. It has triple foam on the inside, with the innermost layer made of sweat-wicking micro-fleece to keep your mug cool and dry when you’re flying across the snow. Last but not least, the Oakley Flight Deck was designed to fit almost any helmet on the market, so helmet compatibility is not a worry in the least.
Oakley PRIZM Snow
Prescription Oakley Snow Goggles Online at SportRx!
Oakley snow goggles are among the best in the world, and the Flight Deck is no exception. They have everything you need AND everything you want from a snow goggle, dope look included. You can snag the Oakley Flight Deck here at SportRx this winter season, and be the envy of all your fellow shredders. Best of all, our prescription goggle inserts fit perfectly into the Oakley Flight Deck, so you can get the best of prescription ski goggles and the same great look and functionality with a pair of Flight Decks. If you need help with the purchase of your Oakley snow goggles, or have any questions about Oakley goggles, feel free to call us here at SportRx, or shoot us a message on LiveChat! We’re ready and excited to help you get exactly what you need, so you can get out to the slopes.