NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The SportRx When Vision Matters Contest (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Rhode Island) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees of SportRx LLC and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in RI and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of an enter to win game.
2. Sponsor: SportRx LLC, 7283 Engineer Road, Suite A, San Diego, CA 92111.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on November 1, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on December 20, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: Submit a valid email address to www.sportrx.com/entertowin. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period.
5. Enter to Win Giveaway: Winners will be randomly selected from all entrants by SportRx and notified via email of their win.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF ENTER TO WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL ENTER TO WIN GAME WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential enter to win sweepstakes winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential enter to win sweepstakes winner (parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor in his or her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 10 days of the date notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his or her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of the enter to win game disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be two alternate drawings for each after which the prizes will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
8. Prizes: One pair of prescription sunglasses, one SportRx cycling kit (including jersey, bibs and cycling cap) and one cycling helmet. Winner may select any frame and helmet the SportRx catalog. Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of prize and cash credits. No cash equivalent and all prizes, unless noted otherwise in the prize description, are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Winner agrees to comply with all appropriate tax declarations, filings and procedures necessary by law to include the prize in tax declarations. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: approximately $1,250.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph and entry, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the enter to win game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Enter to Win Game or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the enter to win game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries, including entrant errors or carrier service errors; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the enter to win game, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Diego County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than December 31, 2013. For the Winner List, email [email protected]